How to freestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to freestyle

I do this everyday with my coworkers and they seem to get crunk off of it so it works:

1. Realize that you already know how to freestyle and you don�t need someone to tell you that.
    you do it everyday without realizing it. Most of your conversations and stuff you say actually rhyme. Just try regularly speaking at the same pace/rhythm without thinking about it as a �rhyme�. Soon you�ll notice you can rhyme without trying.

2. play a lot of music. Specifically instrumentals. And specifically Wayne music.

dont need you listening to any trash artists so if your trying to rhyme, you can only listen to Wayne For now, who is honestly the only good artist and only artist I listen to anyway. So DO THAT. If you listen to Wayne 24/7 for a long period of time, you WILL SUBCONIOUCSLY LEARN tricks from him. To use in your raps without you knowing. Trust me listening to Wayne makes you better.

3. Remember, use everything around you. A freestyle can last forever because there�s a million small things around you can you use to extend it.

ill bring up more tips the better I get at rapping. Right now I think I�m pretty good, but I�m still trash compared to Wayne and I would never get on a track with him cuz I don�t wanna get killed. but until I change my confidence this is all the tips you get

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    I do this everyday with my coworkers and they seem to get crunk off of it so it works:

1. Realize that you already know how to freestyle and you don’t need someone to tell you that.
    you do it everyday without realizing it. Most of your conversations and stuff you say actually rhyme. Just try regularly speaking at the same pace/rhythm without thinking about it as a ‘rhyme’. Soon you’ll notice you can rhyme without trying.

2. play a lot of music. Specifically instrumentals. And specifically Wayne music.

dont need you listening to any trash artists so if your trying to rhyme, you can only listen to Wayne For now, who is honestly the only good artist and only artist I listen to anyway. So DO THAT. If you listen to Wayne 24/7 for a long period of time, you WILL SUBCONIOUCSLY LEARN tricks from him. To use in your raps without you knowing. Trust me listening to Wayne makes you better.

3. Remember, use everything around you. A freestyle can last forever because there’s a million small things around you can you use to extend it.

ill bring up more tips the better I get at rapping. Right now I think I’m pretty good, but I’m still trash compared to Wayne and I would never get on a track with him cuz I don’t wanna get killed. but until I change my confidence this is all the tips you get
    just recite a weezy verse from one of them sqad up tapes, no one will know

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      just recite a weezy verse from one of them sqad up tapes, no one will know
      Lmaooo true that

Comment

FYI something I forgot to tell y’all about, but the hood that I dissed wants to have a rap battle with me this Saturday I jus forgot to tell y’all about it. I’ll give you a update if I lost or not, but I’m going in that bitch dressed like Eminem ���� Hope I don’t get killed y’all I m going alone

Comment

Working...
        X