THP - The Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    only heard record in OP fam but ill bump whole thing for you the forum bugs out hard when you try put more then one SC link up
    Yeah it was bugging for me hella hard but yeah please listen to full thing if u can. SoundCloud link should be working. We are reuploading the album to streaming today so new links for that next week

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

whole tape goes hard bro

you & staxx going back & forth was

my way might be my favorite thp song now

i mean i was bumping it nonstop when you sent it to me a few months ago lol

Comment

you snapped on cosa nostra & mood swings

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
          whole tape goes hard broyou & staxx going back & forth was my way might be my favorite thp song nowi mean i was bumping it nonstop when you sent it to me a few months ago lol
          we recorded No Hiding together like 2 months back, it�s such a vibe

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
          you snapped on cosa nostra & mood swings
          😈😈😈 I recorded Dame Time the night before release, it was a super late addition lol

Comment

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
              🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
              damn I ain�t seen u on here in a minute. what song u rockin with most?

Comment

b maybe we can feature sometime i do some raps on the side to but whats produrcer name u got? shoot me the e-mail b I can try to record a verse for u in two weeks b

Comment

that intro was ridiculously fire, no hiding, that shit go crazy... no drought my second favorite and I fw big steppa I like the bounce its got, its really dope to see the progression everyone's making

Comment

beat goes bananas

delivery 5/5
                    mixing 3/5 vocals could use more compression to clean up distortion

banger fasho

Comment

This beat is cold and the flow matches it very well.

I think you should've added adlibs or effects to your voice/beat so that it feels complete.

I would give this a 4/5 though.

Comment

Wow ThP still at it too lol? Yall boys can rap, but yall still sound like 2012. Not necessarily a bad thing. But just exactly the same as i remember back in the old days.

Comment

Working...
                        X