Hytek - Xanax Skies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hytek - Xanax Skies

Hey everyone. So this is weird for me to post this here but I just wanted to see the feedback I get on here vs on YouTube & everywhere else I post this shit. I've been making music since 2010 right around the time Wayne released Rebirth. That album inspired the fuck out of me (clearly lol) & after hearing it I was determined to teach myself how to use autotune/rap & sing. This is where I'm at 12 years later & I hope at least one person on this site enjoys it. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by TrukDaWurl77; 08-29-2022, 01:51 AM.

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
    Hey everyone. So this is weird for me to post this here but I just wanted to see the feedback I get on here vs on YouTube & everywhere else I post this shit. I've been making music since 2010 right around the time Wayne released Rebirth. That album inspired the fuck out of me (clearly lol) & after hearing it I was determined to teach myself how to use autotune/rap & sing. This is where I'm at 12 years later & I hope at least one person on this site enjoys it. Thanks for listening.

it was okay, it's not bad. it's just not a song i would listen to. did you produce the beat also?

i would maybe turn your vocals up a bit louder

good work

Comment

Ngl, your flow's 10/10 on this. This shit was AWESOME to me. Drop more lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        Ngl, your flow's 10/10 on this. This shit was AWESOME to me. Drop more lol.
        you just made my whole year dude thank you so much.

Comment

you just made my whole year dude thank you so much.
          No thanks needed. Shit, i should be asking u for YO autograph shit

Comment

No thanks needed. Shit, i should be asking u for YO autograph shit
            LMAO maybe one day dude!! i just need t-pain or wayne to notice me first hahah.

Comment

LMAO maybe one day dude!! i just need t-pain or wayne to notice me first hahah.
              Not t-pain. He'll have you on some "Baby Daa dooo, boo'd up!!"🎵 type shit

Comment

Not t-pain. He'll have you on some "Baby Daa dooo, boo'd up!!"🎵 type shit
                LMAOOOOOOOO YO u just made me ugly laug hahaha that is so true.

Comment

Im hearing the rock influence and I like the lyrics bro if u really listen it's not bad the auto tune and mixing is also done well 3/5

Comment

Working...
                  X