• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIRE(kris johnson diss)

Originally posted by YungNRuthless
    Originally posted by trillphill
    Originally posted by YungNRuthless
    Kris had other dude named steezyfbaby who be huggin hes the clip,
    and he be thuggin the strip, it didnt matter it just so happen i was fucking his bitch,
    she been loving the dick, running threw rubber's and shit,
    hey look, steezyfbaby was the strongest dude up in the click,
    so i run with the grip, man im about to smother this prick..
    she said "he like to party he be clubbing on fifth.."
    so i kissed the bitch, hit fredd, "meet me on fifth"
    we park the whip at the destination,
    and about 2 A.M,this steezy was playin'..
    came out the club, stumping drunk,
    had to run to the trunk grab the pump,
    heated him up, he should of ducked..
    cause the pump knocked a noodle outta his melon..
    disappeared like like mo-geling..
    now we in the whip yellin'..
    me and fredd catch bodies like baseballs..
    2 down 2 to go its a faceoff...

[steezyfbaby its all fun man]

can i shoot this at you cus i don't wanna type more tonight?
    im not understanding u wanna use this as a diss?
    yes, i said so cus the original basis of that was a diss that i changed up, but it can be takin as a "diss". anyways you don't have to, i won't respond tonight at least
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

See, exactly what i mean, Trill you aint even involved with this thread, so why you comin at me? Ruthless just bounced in here thinking that this forum had something to do with him, ragging on the person who started the thread about Kris, then going in on Biggie, so he deserved it, yall are talking about hugging clips and shit, none of you have even held a real gun im sure,so for you to come on here "hugging" on ruthless' clip makes you dumber than the other, why would you come in here and talk shit on people who didnt say a single word about you? To proove you're better? Thats real fucking cool, i think everyone has forgotten what music is truley about, fuck being better than someone, its about expressing your creativity, and your passion. And all you guys do is try to out one another, than you get all butthurt about someone coming at you, when i said there was nothing personal intended. People just have the game like so fucking twisted, thinking its about being better, making money etc. It's about having fun, and doing whatever the fuck you want, you guys need to get that straight, Ruth, sorry i got your hopes up that i was actually gunna continue to waste my time on a computer and get at you, TRill? just back of shit that doesnt have a single fucking thing to do with you.
      It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Yawl always stand up for the stunner
        Ima dog, let�s say im the under
        You ain�t got my cars, my twenty- nine mustangs
        I bet ur garage looks something like a driveway
        An empty one, let�s say it is
        And Mrsz. Rockette can�t even diss
        Cuz she can�t rap, she write discussions on the walls
        And when she try we gon kno she gon fall
        She more fall than Halloween
        That lil empty- hearted team
        Standin up for the stunner
        And yawl don�t even listen to the dog of under
        Ha, and don�t get me started on my money
        Cuz the southtown still makin that green honey
        That sweet as sour
        And the thing that comforts me in my deadly hours
        And your raps are so sour
        I bet u didn�t even kno that this place is ours
        But soon it will be mine
        Cuz u just stand around talkin all the time
        Bitch, I work night and day
        And you be workin, but I already got my pay

-pce-

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
          See, exactly what i mean, Trill you aint even involved with this thread, so why you comin at me? Ruthless just bounced in here thinking that this forum had something to do with him, ragging on the person who started the thread about Kris, then going in on Biggie, so he deserved it, yall are talking about hugging clips and shit, none of you have even held a real gun im sure,so for you to come on here "hugging" on ruthless' clip makes you dumber than the other, why would you come in here and talk shit on people who didnt say a single word about you? To proove you're better? Thats real fucking cool, i think everyone has forgotten what music is truley about, fuck being better than someone, its about expressing your creativity, and your passion. And all you guys do is try to out one another, than you get all butthurt about someone coming at you, when i said there was nothing personal intended. People just have the game like so fucking twisted, thinking its about being better, making money etc. It's about having fun, and doing whatever the fuck you want, you guys need to get that straight, Ruth, sorry i got your hopes up that i was actually gunna continue to waste my time on a computer and get at you, TRill? just back of shit that doesnt have a single fucking thing to do with you.
          haha nice

Comment

LOL it thought you were writing up a diss then shortly realized it wasn't when -

it stopped rhyming after the first line
            realized you were lecturing me like my mom
            you just wrote a whole blob
            all the spelling errors
            had too many question marks

now the funny parts i liked~

you fail to realize this is "the studio", and i've made it clear before the "disses" i write are not to be taken personal, it's for fun and gives people something to do then bicker at petty shit like you.

and i lol'd at the line i highlighted in your passage in red. you're preaching to the choir man, if you read what i typed i specifically said something about it's not about money (that is rapping on a professional money), to me it's about respect for being a lyricst you dumbass.

now the purple-ish highlighted part came across to me rather funny. you talk about me all on Ruthless' "clip", but the funny thing is how you mention him in your post more then i've done, seems like you're the one worrying about him mommy.

and for the finale, i think you need to re-acquaint with your common sense, as i stated before this part of the forum is called "the studio" where people show music, write lyrics, and battle. i'm not going to check your old posts but i doubt you've ever done one of those, and if you have i bet it sucks dick, straight up.

so hop off this thread with your bitching if you don't wanna get dissed you pathetic waste of comment space.

EDIT* - i just checked the previous page and yea, you even state you can't rap. i think you're in the wrong section of the forums . you posted all your babbling bullshit at me like you're some top notch dude around here. whoever approves forum accounts on here should've checked twice about your's being allowed..

P.S. - i've held a real gun, not too big on them but i've shot a 9mm a good amount of times, so don't assume with retarded statements like that either dumbass
            �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

Comment

Your rhymes are elementary
              me and kris on another level, you aint even close to me
              listenin to me spit you're gunna have to pay a fee
              i'm not tryin to start beefin but your rhymes are just cheesin
              keep talkin shit on people get slapped into next season
              thats fall, and me and kris bout to go ball
              even in your moms high heels you just three feet tall
              i know i aint really a rapper but these kids spittin spells disaster
              ima run your shit up make ya look like new orleans after katrina
              look at me wrong and im gunna split ya spleen brah
              so much swag that i just have to brag
              but yo faggot ass dressed up in a buncha rags
              i gotta go get faded with my homies
              so ruthless dont even reply please
              ill just come in again and slaughter you
              make your bitch start callin me boo.

[This is my first rap haha, Ruth i really aint tryin to start shit with you, but you kinda just hopped into this thread when nobody was even commin at you so you had it comin.]
              irony, you did too. the reason it's worth quoting is because you're bitching about someone else hopping on the thread yet in turn you are too, while "hugging kris's clip" seems so evident.

Comment

Originally posted by xximaginingechoesxx
                Yawl always stand up for the stunner
                Ima dog, let�s say im the under
                You ain�t got my cars, my twenty- nine mustangs
                I bet ur garage looks something like a driveway
                An empty one, let�s say it is
                And Mrsz. Rockette can�t even diss
                Cuz she can�t rap, she write discussions on the walls
                And when she try we gon kno she gon fall
                She more fall than Halloween
                That lil empty- hearted team
                Standin up for the stunner
                And yawl don�t even listen to the dog of under
                Ha, and don�t get me started on my money
                Cuz the southtown still makin that green honey
                That sweet as sour
                And the thing that comforts me in my deadly hours
                And your raps are so sour
                I bet u didn�t even kno that this place is ours
                But soon it will be mine
                Cuz u just stand around talkin all the time
                Bitch, I work night and day
                And you be workin, but I already got my pay

-pce-

Riiiight, and who are you again?

Comment

u can just call me reezy ahah

Comment

u can just call me reezy ahah

I'm not so sure you can write raps yourself.

Comment

cuz im not dumb enough to put my best work on here and all the shit i've put on is freestyle so it's not my best
                      and if people put their best on here someone will snatch it

Comment

cuz im not dumb enough to put my best work on here and all the shit i've put on is freestyle so it's not my best
                        and if people put their best on here someone will snatch it
                        I'm sure it isn't my best. And if they snatch it then they are just straight bitches. But, I don't plan to become a rapper nor do I expect a rapper to want to use me for lyrics, so it is all for fun for me.

Comment

Trill get the fuck off my back, i was fucking around, you came in here acting like you were in on this thread, when ruthless started spittin his shit, i said something about it cuz it aint his thread. I'm in the studio because i put my beats out every now and then. And all you guys do is use the site for the fucking studio section, so before you start saying that i should'nt be allowed in the forums, when i'm very active in the actual forums, you should stop promoting your fucking music and actually participate in the LIL WAYNE website your on. Go make a trill.com site or some shit.
                          It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Working...
                          X