• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side of Me : Produced by BraH

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw8LDjqYRUE[/youtube]
    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Re: Side of Me : Produced by BraH

I don't really get why you keep making these. All of your songs are about exactly the same things - it's like you've rewritten one song a hundred times.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriarch
      I don't really get why you keep making these. All of your songs are about exactly the same things - it's like you've rewritten one song a hundred times.
      If u know im going to keep posting my songs,why do u even bother to check em out? Ur just a shit starter dude,thats all u do,get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
        this is one of the best songs ive heard by you, but it stills sounds like weezy bro, switch your style, & talk about something serious, how about me and you do a track?

Comment

Originally posted by YungNRuthless
          this is one of the best songs ive heard by you, but it stills sounds like weezy bro, switch your style, & talk about something serious, how about me and you do a track?
          thanks man,snd me a pm

Comment

hot song bro

Comment

Originally posted by Pestrator
              hot song bro
              Thanks fam

Comment

If u know im going to keep posting my songs,why do u even bother to check em out? Ur just a shit starter dude,thats all u do,get a life.
                Perhaps I keep holding on to the meager hope that you'll do something halfway original one of these times.

I don't just say things to hear myself talk. Think about it for a second - everybody is telling you that you rap like a weezy wannabe. Since you seem to shun the idea of not rapping in that, for lack of a better word, weezy voice, changing the content of your songs to something different from mainstream southern shit would be an excellent way to differentiate yourself from this website's namesake.

Comment

Perhaps I keep holding on to the meager hope that you'll do something halfway original one of these times.

I don't just say things to hear myself talk. Think about it for a second - everybody is telling you that you rap like a weezy wannabe. Since you seem to shun the idea of not rapping in that, for lack of a better word, weezy voice, changing the content of your songs to something different from mainstream southern shit would be an excellent way to differentiate yourself from this website's namesake.
                  why dont u even give me advice?.. i notice u never say anything bad about my stuff, or even good? sorry to go off topic i just wanna know why?

Comment

I'm sure I've probably said something to you; if not on here, then on the pre-hack site.

Comment

why dont u even give me advice?.. i notice u never say anything bad about my stuff, or even good? sorry to go off topic i just wanna know why?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Chamillitary

Well maybe u that good

Comment

Working...
                        X