Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must have never run across a real god mod. I have, its not pretty.

That prize though I don't think I'd be doing Wisheezy any favors by voting for him.
    None

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubbie View Post
      ma nigga wisheezy used to fuck around with his powers but he found his self on the good side now he's aight m8

ma nigga soft Canadian dope too tho nohomo
      you seem dope too, tbh, just for showing love, you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
      You must have never run across a real god mod. I have, its not pretty.

That prize though I don't think I'd be doing Wisheezy any favors by voting for him.
      lol I had to add that in there

Comment

can u please leave and never come back?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
          Why don't you like me bruh?
          Not to worry, you are not my main focus as of the moment.

Im not a hater, I wish I could like you but idk why but I feel it's either your or Flame Beats who hates on me on the low, if you know what I mean? If you don't know, than its not you. But either way, that's fucked up man. I'm just here to make friends w/ ppl that enjoy listening to Wayne just as much as I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          can u please leave and never come back?
          How ironic, I ask the same from you.

Comment

Originally posted by The #1 Fan of Young SkilZ View Post
            Not to worry, you are not my main focus as of the moment.

Im not a hater, I wish I could like you but idk why but I feel it's either your or Flame Beats who hates on me on the low, if you know what I mean? If you don't know, than its not you. But either way, that's fucked up man. I'm just here to make friends w/ ppl that enjoy listening to Wayne just as much as I do.
            Nah, I don't hate you at all. I don't care for your music, but I don't want to diminish your efforts. I just wanted you banned because you were spamming threads, that's all.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

How ironic, I ask the same from you.
              why u want me to leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                Nah, I don't hate you at all. I don't care for your music, but I don't want to diminish your efforts. I just wanted you banned because you were spamming threads, that's all.
                well, first of all, I'm a fan of Young SkilZ, believe it or not he has fans and I'm one of them, the #1 fan actually. You can always [MENTION=89735]SkilZ[/MENTION] if you want to talk to him, he gets online when he's about to promote a new song of his only, not very active besides that. I @ him all the time but he never responds, he actually dissed me once because he thought i was an alt account made to diss him by mykill, another enemy/hater of SkilZ, but hey, that's none of my business.

back on topic, I will not spam anymore even tho I wasn't intending in the first place to spam, thank you for addressing the situation. You seem smart based on your activities in life, I like computers as well, I'm into coding and making computer softwares, even tho I've never done it, I'm into it and would like to do that in life. What's it called? Software engineering or what? I just know kids are getting paid off it and it has a bright future in the economy. Good money and I love technology, I was a nerd back in school but due to life's tragic turnarounds i could not peruse my studies or education in order to survive. Now I'm back on my feet and I always see you posting about what you do in school and what you study and tbh you make it cool to be a nerd and I would like to learn coding, like making an app or developing a computer software, you know engineering. Anyways, you cool, I hope you got that chick you were into. That was cool of you too.

sorry for the long post

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                why u want me to leave?
                because I don't want to leave yet myself, that's why. i rather you leave now if you're not gonna hang around with me in this thread and be cool with me

c'mon don't do it to me man, you're one of the many accounts i like around here based off the post you make from time to time

i want to be cool and hang around with you and the other green accounts!

Comment

your threads are shit

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    your threads are shit

Comment

Dawg you take this shit too serious anyways, we're online, what rules? I get it you have rules, okay, do you ever read a user agreement on a daily basis? No. Damn, chill bro. I keep it real, so I won't apologize for being rude, but I do acknowledge pissing you off have me a bad impression of myself to you. You're the guy with the glasses on the about lilwaynehq right? I can tell how you are in real life based off that one picture, you like too look good. Meaning you care about how you look in other people's eyes. So you know what type of person your are, I mean you are you, so you know yourself best. Just fuck what I'm saying and drop it. You gave me an infraction, I spoke on how I felt to you in the Pm's.

whatever bro, your from the UK. I guess ppl there are exta sensitive? Idk I'm from the USA, ppl here are idiots and sensitive as well. I'm sure it has nothing do do with it, but maybe it does. Because I'm not trying to spam or even be making these long ass posts man.

Wtf? I just wanted to get into the download section and see some beautiful girls, this is crazy.

just calm down dawg and don't abuse your power as a mod, that's all you are a mod, your acting like you god or something, punishing us for our sins.

we cool? I'm cool, are you? There's no need to escalate any higher than this, it's silly
                      I'm not sensitive at all mate, I'm just saying how it is to you so you don't take the piss. We're cool.

Anyway this thread doesn't need to remain open. We move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X