This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to recap the situation everybody

-need Drake to pay Rappin' 4-Tay the money he owes him ($100,000)
    -need Drake to maket his payment to 4-Tay, publicly, on Breakfast Club television so there is no confusion about the debt being settled
    -need this payment made by Mar 7 so 4-Tay can use the money to fund a Mar 11 concert (which can't be rescheduled)

hope that better explains where we stand today, Mar 3 !

This will be my last post on site.

Comment

Originally posted by slpt View Post

-need Drake to maket his payment to 4-Tay, publicly, on Breakfast Club television so there is no confusion about the debt being settled
      -need this payment made by Mar 7 so 4-Tay can use the money to fund a Mar 11 concert (which can't be rescheduled)

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

need a conclusion over this

Comment

I had not planned on posting on the LiLWayneHQ message board anymore but have decided to post a few today.

---------------------------------------- notice ----------------------------------------

As we can all see Drake has 'temporarily' defaulted on the op.
          Not only did he not pay 4-Tay the $100,000 (low-ball) settlement I tried to set up but he didn't pay him 1 red cent for stealing his original composition.

I'm asking everyone reading this to contact the owners of the concert venue promoting the (as-of-now) scheduled Young Money Reunion Concert on Aug 1 & ask they they bar Drake from performing until the debt referenced in this thread is settled.

This is not a game to me.

Please use the link below to contact the owners of the Budweiser Stage in Toronto.

When you contact them, send them the link to this thread:https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/yo...follow-up.html
          And simply ask them to bar Drake from performing unless he settles this dispute with Rappin' 4-Tay, via a public platform, prior to Aug 1, 2022.

Use this link to request Drake's Aug 1 performance be put on temporary hold ! ! ! !
          https://www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/contact/index.html

------------- this situation is still unfolding --------------
          Last edited by slpt; 07-18-2022, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I had not planned on posting on the LiLWayneHQ message board anymore but have decided to post a few today.

---------------------------------------- notice ----------------------------------------

As we can all see Drake has 'temporarily' defaulted on the op.
            Not only did he not pay 4-Tay the $100,000 (low-ball) settlement I tried to set up but he didn't pay him 1 red cent for stealing his original composition.

I'm asking everyone reading this to contact the owners of the concert venue promoting the (as-of-now) scheduled Young Money Reunion Concert on Aug 1 & ask they they bar Drake from performing until the debt referenced in this thread is settled.

This is not a game to me.

Please use the link below to contact the owners of the Budweiser Stage in Toronto.

When you contact them, send them the link to this thread:https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/yo...follow-up.html
            And simply ask them to bar Drake from performing unless he settles this dispute with Rappin' 4-Tay, via a public platform, prior to Aug 1, 2022.

Use this link to request Drake's Aug 1 performance be put on temporary hold ! ! ! !
            https://www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/contact/index.html

------------- this situation is still unfolding --------------
            Reported

Comment

okay I�m so confused

xxx

Comment

(COMMENT DELETED)
                Last edited by slpt; 10-16-2022, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Drake has defaulted.
                  He's never going to pay 4-Tay back the money he owes him.

To the site moderator: Can we get this thread deleted now?

This is something I asked 2 months ago.
                  Last edited by slpt; 10-16-2022, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Drake has defaulted.
                    He's never going to pay 4-Tay back the money he owes him.

To the site moderator: Can we get this thread deleted now?

This is something I asked 2 months ago.
                    Deleted with pleasure

Comment

Thread RECAP:

As the comment up top says I need Breakfast Club to have Drake & 4-Tay both appear so Drake can issue him the $100,000he owes him & settle this debt once & for all.

Everybody reading this contact Breakfast Club here https://www.cthagodworld.com/contact & ask that they set up this Drake/4-Tay appearance no later than Mar 11.

Be sure to send Charlamagne the link to this thread. LINK: https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/yo...follow-up.html
                      It seems that the original poster is trying to organize a meeting between Drake and 4-Tay on the radio show "Breakfast Club," with the goal of having Drake pay the $100,000 he allegedly owes to 4-Tay. The poster is encouraging others to contact the show and request that this meeting takes place by March 11th. They have provided a link to the show's contact page and have also suggested sharing a link to this thread with the show's host, Charlamagne. It is unclear what the context or background is for this request.

Comment

Working...
                      X