This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    that has always been there... And notifications hack is in beta testing since this is a newer version of vB. PrettyFlacko maybe Danny will take a look into it.
    I didn't get any notifications since the hack, I know you can't do anymore, but I just want you to know

Comment

that has always been there... And notifications hack is in beta testing since this is a newer version of vB. PrettyFlacko maybe Danny will take a look into it.
      Maybe there is a way he can make it a back-up style for mobile users. Where you have to go to settings to change it. Idk. Just for now I've been using the desktop version of the forums on my phone.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• the banner were it says Re: (insert thread name) is kind of annoying but i guess thats just nitpicking

Comment

• Users should be able to choose a default text color in General Settings. Along with that the option of it bolding by default.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
            Users should be able to choose a default text color in General Settings. Along with that the option of it bolding by default.
            what do you mean? Like as in you would chose a colour that you want text to be and it'll display it on the forums for you only or do you mean something else?

Comment

what do you mean? Like as in you would chose a colour that you want text to be and it'll display it on the forums for you only or do you mean something else?
              No, you how know you can change your text color to be like this in the middle of the post? I was suggesting that rather than user's have to change it every time they write a post, they could set it as their default color instead of black. You follow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                No, you how know you can change your text color to be like this in the middle of the post? I was suggesting that rather than user's have to change it every time they write a post, they could set it as their default color instead of black. You follow?
                ahhh I see. I'm not sure that's a feature though, i'll have a look around vbulletin forums though..

Comment

• how do i get back to the mobile version on my phone, its fuckin annoying
                  Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                  But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                  So Just Call Me....
                  "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Mula Fan View Post
                    how do i get back to the mobile version on my phone, its fuckin annoying
                    clear your mobile phones browser cache, reload lilwaynehq forums.

Comment

• why do i keep getting this

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz View Post
                        why do i keep getting this

what on HQ!? I didn't know we had it.

Basically it's a service where if the site ever goes offline that service has a cached memory of the entire website so technically you can still browse and read the blog etc and forums but wouldn't be able to do server query things because the sites down (such as login/post) but you'd be able to still view the site as if it wasn't down.

Comment

• Why can't I Thank any one..?
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X