• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    RT:
    No there is not

Comment

• [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] How come that all these faggots like Franknstein and Cody who used to be banned are suddenly ubanned again?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post

Props.

Comment

• Dope shit [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] , have you came across my PM though?

Comment

• this site has the GOAT smiley's

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                Props.

Comment

• Suggestion: Maybe a stickied FAQ thread at the top of this section with common questions new members ask. Even though most won't go to the thread, it could help some people. Fill it with the typical questions you find people asking in threads..... Why can't I view download section, How to get a green name/become a Weezy Veteran, how to add a signature, etc.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                    Suggestion: Maybe a stickied FAQ thread at the top of this section with common questions new members ask. Even though most won't go to the thread, it could help some people. Fill it with the typical questions you find people asking in threads..... Why can't I view download section, How to get a green name/become a Weezy Veteran, how to add a signature, etc.
                    I want to do this but firstly I'd like to get Danny to add a hack which forces new users to read threads before they can do anything else (post, make a new thread, etc) once that's on we can get a FAQ thread up and make new users read it and hope people actually read it and take note..lol but we all know they won't

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      I want to do this but firstly I'd like to get Danny to add a hack which forces new users to read threads before they can do anything else (post, make a new thread, etc) once that's on we can get a FAQ thread up and make new users read it and hope people actually read it and take note..lol but we all know they won't
                      Yeah I actually tried google searching to see if there was a hack to direct users to a thread their first time on the forum/Headquarters section. Didn't see one though. At least having the FAQ would help regardless because hopefully the few intelligent people that go to make a thread in this section which is the right place, hopefully they see the FAQ. I'm just tired of seeing the same threads and I'm sure y'all are tired of always answering the same questions.

Comment

• When a new users signs up and logs in, they automatically get sent a PM saying how to access the downloads forum, how to become a Weezy Veteran and a link for them to read the rules

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          When a new users signs up and logs in, they automatically get sent a PM saying how to access the downloads forum, how to become a Weezy Veteran and a link for them to read the rules
                          Is that new or? I have seen threads in the past few weeks asking about all those things lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X