This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
    Is HQ looking really strange for anyone else or just me?
    Looks fine to me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Looks fine to me?
      It's back to normal for me, but someone's avatar was the header and another persons was at the bottom and the page was stretched weird. Not the first time it's done that though, I guess my phones just weird.
      None

Comment

Is HQ looking really strange for anyone else or just me?
        its fine for me too.

Comment

It's back to normal for me, but someone's avatar was the header and another persons was at the bottom and the page was stretched weird. Not the first time it's done that though, I guess my phones just weird.
          What phone are you using?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            What phone are you using?
            iPhone 6s
            None

Comment

iPhone 6s
              Hmmm, I have the same phone and I've not noticed any issues on mine. How often do you get the problem?

Comment

Hmmm, I have the same phone and I've not noticed any issues on mine. How often do you get the problem?
                Not often, probably four or five times. I think it happened once on my old phone too, unless you were just joking. Its not really a problem though, just weird and sometimes funny the way stuff moves around.
                None

Comment

Not often, probably four or five times. I think it happened once on my old phone too, unless you were just joking. Its not really a problem though, just weird and sometimes funny the way stuff moves around.
                  That's very strange. I really don't know what to suggest. Have you noticed any other websites you visit on your phone looking different, or is it just LWHQ that does it?

Comment

That's very strange. I really don't know what to suggest. Have you noticed any other websites you visit on your phone looking different, or is it just LWHQ that does it?
                    No, just HQ. I'm not on any other sites nearly as often though. So I probably wouldn't have noticed it anywhere else.
                    None

Comment

• get an android [MENTION=90517]Liz[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        get an android @Liz
                        Never, lol, I use one at work and hate it. I'll keep the iPhone with all its quirks.
                        None

Comment

Never, lol, I use one at work and hate it. I'll keep the iPhone with all its quirks.
                          i used to be on an iphone
                          then i upgraded and never looked back lol

Comment

Working...
                          X