• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    Nope sorry.

We need something like that

Comment

• @Danny M

When I post on the lightweight version of LWHQ (From my iPhone 4s) this happens.

Example, I'll post this in the reply box:

It's Gman

The GOAT of LWHQ

But after posting and checking my reply, it looks like this:

It's GmanThe GOAT of LWHQ

Like the spacing gets all messed up, idk if you have heard or experienced this problem, but it happens to me everytime I post on mobile from the lightweight version (I prefer the look and layout of lightweight over mobile style).

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
        @Danny M

When I post on the lightweight version of LWHQ (From my iPhone 4s) this happens.

Example, I'll post this in the reply box:

It's Gman

The GOAT of LWHQ

But after posting and checking my reply, it looks like this:

It's GmanThe GOAT of LWHQ

Like the spacing gets all messed up, idk if you have heard or experienced this problem, but it happens to me everytime I post on mobile from the lightweight version (I prefer the look and layout of lightweight over mobile style).
        I think someone one mentioned this problem, but it went away the following day.

Can you try again tomorrow and let me know if you are still having the issue?

Comment

I think someone one mentioned this problem, but it went away the following day.

Can you try again tomorrow and let me know if you are still having the issue?
          i have the same issue as [MENTION=65621]Gman918[/MENTION] and it happens everyday and every time that i post like that

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
            i have the same issue as @Gman918 and it happens everyday and every time that i post like that
            How do you or how did you fix it, because I don't think I've seen your posts looking like that

Comment

I think someone one mentioned this problem, but it went away the following day.Can you try again tomorrow and let me know if you are still having the issue?
              Yea I'm still having problems with it.

Comment

How do you or how did you fix it, because I don't think I've seen your posts looking like that
                It's only when I post on my phone. Like I am now loledit: that ^ post just did it lol

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• I hit it from the back but I don't do crack
                  The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                    I hit it from the back but I don't do crack
                    when you releasing dirty dans??

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                      Yea I'm still having problems with it.
                      Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
                      It's only when I post on my phone. Like I am now loledit: that ^ post just did it lol
                      Okay cheers guys, I guess it's a problem with the style.

I'll make a support thread on the vBulletin forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        when you releasing dirty dans??
                        I already sent it to mykill for the LWHQ Tape if that ever drops
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• [MENTION=65621]Gman918[/MENTION] and [MENTION=42670]FREDO SiNATRA[/MENTION]

Are you still having the spacing issue

I just did a test thread while using the mobile theme and I had no issues.

Comment

Working...
                          X