No announcement yet.

we need new mods or a new mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't there use to be like 6 mods at one point?

I think a more active one would be nice
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Nomiate Martian or caps will start flying blood, Martian is the goat

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
        I mean I�m pretty sure the current mods already noticed, and they would�ve done something about it if they wanted to

- - - Updated - - -

no he needs to be banned
        what type of logic is this so its okay for them to ignore glaring issues

- - - Updated - - -

case in point this thread been live for ages and neither [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] or [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] or @eastsideboi have looked at it yet

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          what type of logic is this so its okay for them to ignore glaring issues

- - - Updated - - -

case in point this thread been live for ages and neither @Danny M or @Wisheezy or @eastsideboi have looked at it yet
          I saw it straight away, I get notifications on my phone when a new thread is made.

If I don't visit the thread on my laptop, it will not show my name at the bottom of the pages.

I'll have a think about making [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] a mod.

Comment

LOL wait Eastsideboi is still a mod??? I haven't seen his name come up in like 3 years
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by President Carter View Post
              LOL wait Eastsideboi is still a mod??? I haven't seen his name come up in like 3 years
              foreal we need new faces big time....

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              I saw it straight away, I get notifications on my phone when a new thread is made.

If I don't visit the thread on my laptop, it will not show my name at the bottom of the pages.

I'll have a think about making @martian master a mod.
              make it happen my dude

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I mean I'm definitely not as active as I once was in my teens but I still check fairly often.

Forums aren't exactly hugely active these days so there's not been a real need to mod them as much IMO. For example the last reported post was at the begininng of this month... Years back you'd have quite a lot of reports every day. Not saying that's how you mod lol but you get an idea of traffic/issues from that.

If you tag me I will get an email and hop on also like Danny said
                Last edited by Wisheezy; 04-29-2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

rea l kt

Tf? A mod ? Or a pr team?

Comment

Working...
                  X