Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question For Danny About Current Actions/Getting A New Mod

2 parter.
    @Danny M , in another thread you mentioned that I should just report things instead of leaving 'smart ass remarks', but when I do report things and message you about them and my concerns nothing is done about them and you don't even acknowledge them

Also, I am wondering why the thread I made about the Lil Wayne Discord was either removed or hidden earlier today? I was not given a reason or warning about it and it's been up for a month so not sure what changed?

I'm also here to suggest adding a new mod to LWHQ to help with things. Wisheezy and that other dude straight up do not listen to Lil Wayne anymore and check in maybe once a year if that (that we are aware of). So I feel its only right that a new mod should be put in place, one who is regularly active in here. As you've seen I proposed [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] because of his wayne knowledge, what he has done for HQ (getting old lost songs multiple times), and for how active he is. And clearly from comments others on HQ would like him to have the role as well.

Sorry this had to be made public but your constant ignoring of my DMs to you and my reports leave me no choice
    Last edited by Mnjaro; 10-11-2020, 07:29 PM.

I reported something last week and it got deleted

Comment

The fucking hat

But I do agree with [MENTION=61827]Mnjaro[/MENTION]

Danny bro I mean this with no disrespect at all but you're only one man, You can't be on here 24/7 and catch everything.

We think you need some help and need a MOD who's more active and has been around long enough to know what's up.

I do agree that [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] is the PERFECT candidate for a more active MOD to help you out when you're not online.

If i'm not mistaken you use to have like 5-6 MODS back in the day. Right now it's just you. Please give martian a chance.
      Last edited by Weezyaveli; 10-11-2020, 07:26 PM.
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        I reported something last week and it got deleted
        im not saying danny doesnt do anything, im just questioning regarding specific things i've messaged him about because i've been completely ignored about them lol. if he thinks they arent worthy of reporting or whatever i'd like to be told that, and if that's the case my ban shouldn't have ever happened, and will show he did it because the comments were directed towards him, while ignoring the same style of comments to others in the LWHQ community. and im questioning why my threads and comments are being deleted for seemingly no reason, which i have proof he has done
        Last edited by Mnjaro; 10-11-2020, 07:22 PM.

Comment

wait, martian master, the master of the martian, still isnt mod?

#Mart4Mod

Comment

[MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] for mod

Comment

#martian4mod
              I can't trust my iPhone I think Siri the FEDs

Comment

If anyone deserves it, it’s [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION]
                The Weezy Bible

GOOGLE SHEET | MEGA DOWNLOAD

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                  im not saying danny doesnt do anything, im just questioning regarding specific things i've messaged him about because i've been completely ignored about them lol. if he thinks they arent worthy of reporting or whatever i'd like to be told that, and if that's the case my ban shouldn't have ever happened, and will show he did it because the comments were directed towards him, while ignoring the same style of comments to others in the LWHQ community. and im questioning why my threads and comments are being deleted for seemingly no reason, which i have proof he has done
                  Obviously Danny doesn�t fuck with you no more after the disrespect

IMO another mod isn�t needed on here but if one was to be made I agree Martian would be a good candidate. Or even [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION]

Comment

#martian4mod

Danny, you're the man but it's obvious this place isn't as well moderated as it used to be and the current mods we have aren't on here enough to gauge the content properly anymore. Idk how it works, but of your worry is Martian abusing his powers (deleting posts and users he doesn't agree with) and/or getting access to user IP's or doxxing them, just come out and say. At least give us an explanation as to WHY you've held off making him a moderator. At the least, that's all we want. Myself and the forum love and appreciate all you do for us (for FREE nonetheless), but we just want to ensure this place continues to thrive and we believe new moderation is part of that process. Martian has given so many hours of research, kept conversation alive on the forum, and even donated HIS OWN money all in the name of preserving Wayne's legacy and by extent, this forum as well. Like I said above Danny, we all love and appreciate all you do for us, but it's time for some fresh moderation on this forum.
                    RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      Cause no one takes you seriously. I reported one of your threads and it got deleted immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
                        #martian4mod

Danny, you're the man but it's obvious this place isn't as well moderated as it used to be and the current mods we have aren't on here enough to gauge the content properly anymore. Idk how it works, but of your worry is Martian abusing his powers (deleting posts and users he doesn't agree with) and/or getting access to user IP's or doxxing them, just come out and say. At least give us an explanation as to WHY you've held off making him a moderator. At the least, that's all we want. Myself and the forum love and appreciate all you do for us (for FREE nonetheless), but we just want to ensure this place continues to thrive and we believe new moderation is part of that process. Martian has given so many hours of research, kept conversation alive on the forum, and even donated HIS OWN money all in the name of preserving Wayne's legacy and by extent, this forum as well. Like I said above Danny, we all love and appreciate all you do for us, but it's time for some fresh moderation on this forum.

Dude this SOOO perfectly written and hit every single point!!!!
                        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Working...
                        X