No announcement yet.

Question For Danny About Current Actions/Getting A New Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Danny, [MENTION=61827]Mnjaro[/MENTION] said we get the full version of Better Get Em if he becomes mod.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      Please Danny, @Mnjaro said we get the full version of Better Get Em if he becomes mod.
      Nah, he said the rest of OG C5.
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by President Carter View Post
        Meaning we will get Side Bitch?!
        I can't trust my iPhone I think Siri the FEDs

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
          #martian4mod

IDK how it works, but of your worry is Martian abusing his powers (deleting posts and users he doesn't agree with) and/or getting access to user IP's or doxxing them, just come out and say.
          totally other topic but danny been abusing his powers too recently deleting my threads and comments for no reason other than he didnt agree with what was being said on them

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
          Cause no one takes you seriously. I reported one of your threads and it got deleted immediately
          you're an alt account
          Last edited by Mnjaro; 10-11-2020, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by President Carter View Post
            yeah thats right. Danny please! <3 we love you

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Why does it feel like [MENTION=61827]Mnjaro[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] have something set up and thats why [MENTION=61827]Mnjaro[/MENTION] wants [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] to desperately be a mod

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                Why does it feel like [MENTION=61827]Mnjaro[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] have something set up and thats why [MENTION=61827]Mnjaro[/MENTION] wants [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] to desperately be a mod
                weezy mafia or the weezy veterans definitely have a plan to hack lwhq

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  I know martian personally lol, no set up here, idk about mod privileges here but pretty sure mods don�t get IP information or emails, he�d literally just be able to delete threads and ban alt accounts or spam accounts AFAIK

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  weezy mafia or the weezy veterans definitely have a plan to hack lwhq
                  There is literally 0 intent on doing any of that wth 😂 idk why y�all think we can hack lmao we can�t do shit 😂 maybe people just actually agree that the site needs new moderation? And like I said, mods can just delete threads or ban accounts as far as I know, I�m not asking to give him an admin role

Comment

[MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] for mod

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                      @Zimmie for mod
                      i'll take it, i'll literally take anyone for a new mod, i just think martian is the best candidate for it

Comment

I'd actually visit this forum again if it was ran properly.

#Martian4Mod

Comment

Y'all I really appreciate the support and I'd like to be a mod here but end of the day it's Danny's decision and I think we should all respect him and what he decides.

Comment

Working...
                          X