Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post

You sleeping on the wrong one homie.
    I'm not sleeping on the guy. I just don't like his sound. I hear his bars as much as you do
    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• You sleepin on Flow then you are a dummy FACT!!!!
      And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• So I see Flow officially moved to Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          So I see Flow officially moved to Miami.
          how u know?

or u mean just cause he always in the studio over there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            how u know?

or u mean just cause he always in the studio over there?
            @Mr_BrazyFLOW: Gangsta don't die dey get chubby x dey move to Miami ....(I moved to Miami)

I mean I realize it's a wayne quote but it's convenient since it seems like he hasn't left there
            Last edited by TheMaker420; 01-06-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
              The only song I've ever heard of this guy is his Aaliyah Freestyle.. Is that one to put on his top lists?

Quote me his dopest shit
              I fuck with him a lil bit, but I do think the Aaliyah Freestyle is his best shit.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

@Mr_BrazyFLOW: Gangsta don't die dey get chubby x dey move to Miami ....(I moved to Miami)

I mean I realize it's a wayne quote but it's convenient since it seems like he hasn't left there
                makes sense.. I thought this should happen.. think it benefits both

Comment

• If anything he might be buying a house there he still gonna have a home in new Orleans that's what I would guess

Comment

• Idk how he could afford to move to Miami tho, unless he finally signed with wayne

Comment

Idk how he could afford to move to Miami tho, unless he finally signed with wayne
                      Imma tell you right now everyone thinks there are a few people in young money who need to shine harder and say wayne don't help them out if you want it you gotta show you want it you gotta want it and work your ass off to get it and I know damn well if flow signed to him flow would make sure he made it he works hard in the booth he goes off and he wants it I hope he singes with wayne.

Comment

Idk how he could afford to move to Miami tho, unless he finally signed with wayne
                        @VoodooTattoo plz explain this

Comment

• You know how we do a wayne only verse thread we should do that for Flow verses!!!! What ya thinkkk??????!?!?!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVwm84fXcA First time I heard this flow kils this shit!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X