Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow aka The Esho Hero

I'm currently updating the forum sections and I have just updated the Young Money sections with all the new YM artists, including our favorite new member - Flow aka The Esho Hero.

I am going to lock the first thread I made about him, because I only made it so you can all get familiar with him and his music, and I am sure most of you all are now. This new thread can be for all discussions, questions and updates etc on Flow.

Information on Flow:

Wilder DeGruy, better known by his stage name Flow or his nickname Esho Hero, is one of the latest artists to be signed to Young Money. Hailing from East New Orleans, Flow is already well-known in his hometown for the music he has recorded with his group The Flamez aka Flame Gang Muzik, with who he has released 3 mixtapes. Flow released his first solo mixtape entitled Heroic Volume 1 in 2009 and is now working on Volume 2, which will be released later this year.

Flow received global recognition after he got a call from Lil Wayne and was asked to appear on his Sorry 4 The Wait mixtape. He can be heard on the track “Inkredible“. The Esho Hero‘s journey to fame and fortune has just begun as he is now recognized outside of New Orleans. With Flow‘s unique talent mixed with the influence of Young Mula, he will be sure to fulfill his dream of becoming a successful rapper.

Nigga about to blow the fuck up!

Comment

Thanks Danny! Finally got what we wanted..

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Also, [MENTION=66280]Yunglilbomb[/MENTION] now's a good time 4 u 2 post that floverse Mixtape!

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Now all we need is that mixtape
        Yeah Flow bring Wolf on!!

Comment

He still not released heroic volume 2 yet ??

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            He still not released heroic volume 2 yet ??
            Nope, no release date yet either. Hes got a mixtape coming out next month though called Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              Nope, no release date yet either. Hes got a mixtape coming out next month though called Wolf
              When's his collabs with GUDDA coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                When's his collabs with GUDDA coming out?
                Most likely on WOLF & Guddaville 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                  Nice new thread Danny, and i found that hat flow is wearin' bruh (or sis haha) ITs tha Cagliary Flames (Hockey Team)

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Oh and im bout to upload tha "Flowverdose" best of on datpiff, ill errbody know in about an hour or so...

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Just type in "Caglary Flames fitted or snapback" on google
                  Here's Flow's snapback

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

its almost on datpiff im uploading right now fam

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

Flow - Flowverdose Hosted by Spitter Griffin // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

I uploaded tha "Flowverdose" tape i made...for sum reason datpiff wldt let me organize tha tracks so they're in alphabetical order...
                  My Josh187 i cldt upload tha tracks you wanted, but send them to me ill edit them with just flow's verse and post them here
                  "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

@Yunglilbomb thanks for mixtape post. now everyone else can give it a try.

And as for the merchandise, a Canadian Hockey team? LOL of course Flow would wear that... too bad they don't have any official Flames shit. Oh well, I might order one of these anyway tho my homies might give me a hard time.

Comment

@Yunglilbomb thanks for mixtape post. now everyone else can give it a try.

And as for the merchandise, a Canadian Hockey team? LOL of course Flow would wear that... too bad they don't have any official Flames shit. Oh well, I might order one of these anyway tho my homies might give me a hard time.
                      haha no prob, and yeah idk where tha fuck caglary is (prob canada) but they're snaps looks pretty dope, i might just order one as well...and i guess tha flamez wil prob start make sum merch once they start tourin', to sell at their shows
                      "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Shit i want some flamez gear but i want that LAT gear even more haha

Comment

Working...
                        X