Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mannigham999 View Post
    dont listen to these fuckbosi.. wt ur doin is dope and we appreciate it fam
    Man i aint even trippin on these clowns in here bruh.

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
    Im supprised we didnt get flow dick riders on when everyone found out there was an interview is it to late for questiosn @Danny M @VoodooTattoo

I only ended up asking one question we should do another one like this later on down the road cuz this promotion for flow as well feel me?
    I already emailed the questions to flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post

when do you think they will do the interview??
      tonight??

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post

Ya brah for real, you dont have to come on this site,

much appreciated
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          K Davis doing the interview
          Damn that sucks bro. Oh well still excited
          Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          What was your other questions?

A lot of people sent me similar questions and I ended up sending over around 15 - 20, so your new questions might of been asked anyway
          Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post

Alright cool thanks again

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• 500 pages.... damn.

S/O to anyone who's a regular contributor to this thread, and keeps it funny AF.

Special shoutout to [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] for dem updates and exclusive info.

Comment

• fuuuck i can't wait for LAT and wolf 2 and withdrawal

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
                500 pages.... damn.

S/O to anyone who's a regular contributor to this thread, and keeps it funny AF.

Special shoutout to @VoodooTattoo for dem updates and exclusive info.
                there was another thread too before this one that had a lot of pages

Comment

• Cant wait to see the new flow interview! And [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] did you post the new juvenile song "Kill Kill" featuring Flame Gang( Boogie and Flow). Its on his new album/ mixtape The Fundamentals
                  Last edited by lano_dee; 02-13-2014, 03:45 PM.
                  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

• Originally posted by lano_dee View Post
                    Cant wait to see the new flow interview! And @Danny M did you post the new juvenile song "Kill Kill" featuring Flame Gang( Boogie and Flow). Its on his new album/ mixtape The Fundamentals
                    Gonna post it up now, props.

I seen the Flame Game feature, but didn't realize it was actually supposed to be the Flame Gang

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      Gonna post it up now, props.

I seen the Flame Game feature, but didn't realize it was actually supposed to be the Flame Gang
                      I saw it said Flame game too, so I just listened to the song to double check it, and make sure I wasn't missing out on any new flow material
                      FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

• Not much of a verse from Flow :/ I wonder if the name changed to Flame Game or just a fuck up on the juve tape
                        FREE FLOW
                        TOP 6 FAV
                        -
                        LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Originally posted by its a turtle View Post
                          Not much of a verse from Flow :/ I wonder if the name changed to Flame Game or just a fuck up on the juve tape
                          I figured it was probably just somebody who fucked up the names on the tape

Comment

Working...
                          X