Comment

• flow has officially turned into the new t-streets of young money

Comment

• On set of the Dope video shoot:

Instagram

Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
            I wonder why Weezy only promotes Euro and not Flow?
            Pimp'n Says: Euro doesn't OD on somebody else's swag. It's easier 2 promote an original than a clone. Even deaux when I hear Euro I hear bits of Drake/Jay but he still manages 2 carry his on personality wit it not da same wit Flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by AF1PIMPN View Post
              Pimp'n Says: Euro doesn't OD on somebody else's swag. It's easier 2 promote an original than a clone. Even deaux when I hear Euro I hear bits of Drake/Jay but he still manages 2 carry his on personality wit it not da same wit Flow.
              Flow not a clone of wayne, he just highly inspired. Like fuckin he doesn't really have the same everything. He has a same flow and style as wayne, but content and things like that are his own.

Truly every rapper are mimicking parts of their favorite rappers

http://instagram.com/p/mMA4WPo2-k/
              Originally posted by dametri426
              nigga jay z lips are average size
              Originally posted by Waynasite
              Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                Flow not a clone of wayne, he just highly inspired. Like fuckin he doesn't really have the same everything. He has a same flow and style as wayne, but content and things like that are his own.

Truly every rapper are mimicking parts of their favorite rappers

Instagram
                Pimp'n Says: Lol... If u say so but dude even has his mannerisms down pat in videos.

Comment

Pimp'n Says: Lol... If u say so but dude even has his mannerisms down pat in videos.
                  Nah he does definatly have many of waynes characteristics, but he also has many of his own
                  Originally posted by dametri426
                  nigga jay z lips are average size
                  Originally posted by Waynasite
                  Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Weeeeeezzzzyyy Says: that's true but when u think about it every rapper will sound like a rapper who has done it before them

Comment

• We need to blow flow twitter and IG up for him to leak a damn song off the tape, I wanna hear money babyflowmix
                      I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
                        We need to blow flow twitter and IG up for him to leak a damn song off the tape, I wanna hear money babyflowmix
                        he too busy not caring about his fans, sry m8 wont happen

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X