No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a push back wouldn't even increase the hype, the promotion till now was so bad that nearly nobody knows about the tape except the people on lwhq

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post

Flow would do that shit too. Remember that song he was supposed to drop? Never tweeted about it again....LOL

Btw I've never seen this, Flow at the House of Blues just on stage vibin' out to Waynes remix of Typa Way. He's there from 1:00-3:45

Nice find

Comment

Flow would do that shit too. Remember that song he was supposed to drop? Never tweeted about it again....LOL

Btw I've never seen this, Flow at the House of Blues just on stage vibin' out to Waynes remix of Typa Way. He's there from 1:00-3:45

lol yea it's a joke.

they should treat fans better.

Comment

• who follows all of flow's ppl on twitter?

tweet them asking whats going on

Comment

• None of them have been tweeting
            And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• 12 posted anotha video about half hour ago on Instagram. It wasn't anything special but he did say, "FADT Withdrawals"

Comment

• 12 replied to people on twitter asking for it by saying "greatness takes time." Why doesn't he just say this shit ain't dropping today. Oh and they won't even give Voodoo the link to download it Hahahaha who's the groupie now child rapist Charles?

Comment

• C5 will come out before this does
                  And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/oCCUKXI299/

maybe tonight?
                    Last edited by TheMaker420; 05-15-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                      12 posted anotha video about half hour ago on Instagram. It wasn't anything special but he did say, "FADT Withdrawals"
                      what does FADT mean?

Comment

Instagram

maybe tonight?
                        to me this means its not dropping tonight and they don't even have a new release date yet.

i knew this would happen and I knew they would say "boomin soon"

Comment

• i'mma sleep now and i'm praying for the release tonight.
                          prepared for the worst but still praying for the best.

Comment

Working...
                          X