Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    this nigga bout to missing for the next year again
    One mixtape a year. To make it worse it's not like he did it by himself cuz there's a feature on 60% of the tracks. And top it all off he doesn't do blogs anymore or put out videos that often(video director takin his time too). I like his music and the features he makes, but he's always off the radar, he should be more active

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
      One mixtape a year. To make it worse it's not like he did it by himself cuz there's a feature on 60% of the tracks. And top it all off he doesn't do blogs anymore or put out videos that often(video director takin his time too). I like his music and the features he makes, but he's always off the radar, he should be more active
      yeah this nigga ain't going anywhere he can only blame himself.

Comment

• its a joke
        its like he wants to be the next gudda and jae millz

Comment

• Originally posted by lano_dee View Post
          Did any one make a withdrawals flow only, or is there a way I can download all of the recent verses he been doing on other ppl song wit only his verse
          https://soundcloud.com/flow-the-esho-hero/

if u lookin for a specific verse tell me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          yeah this nigga ain't going anywhere he can only blame himself.
          i think they dont let him drop cuz the focus is on C5 and Pink Print

Flow and Euro are the youngings, the future of young money, they aint suppose to blow up YET (is my guess)
          Mack Maine said in an interview when the new Young Money album dropped he would push every young money member and give them a hot single, so they have a plan, just need to wait for it

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLOUT FROM O-BLOCK View Post

- - - Updated - - -

i think they dont let him drop cuz the focus is on C5 and Pink Print

Flow and Euro are the youngings, the future of young money, they aint suppose to blow up YET (is my guess)
            Mack Maine said in an interview when the new Young Money album dropped he would push every young money member and give them a hot single, so they have a plan, just need to wait for it
            I hope you right but won't C5 drop next year? We gotta wait a year before we can hear from Flow -_- I doubt he gonna pop up on a weezy Wednesday or something but it seems kinda weird to tell someone "hold up on ur features and slow down with the music. U can't blow up yet

Comment

• Here is a Flow feature from back in April - Josh Gates - Kush Cups (Remix) (Feat Flow) | Young Money HQ

I don't think it was posted on here, or if it was, my bad. It's the first time I've heard it

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                Here is a Flow feature from back in April - Josh Gates - Kush Cups (Remix) (Feat Flow) | Young Money HQ

I don't think it was posted on here, or if it was, my bad. It's the first time I've heard it
                props, good find

Comment

• flow killed his verse:

https://soundcloud.com/flow-the-esho...-ft-josh-gates

Comment

• Does anyone have the song soulja hatin, just flow only
                    . and did tha song wit him n d-lo he made right befo jail come out
                    Last edited by lano_dee; 08-09-2014, 06:19 PM.
                    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

• Originally posted by lano_dee View Post
                      Does anyone have the song soulja hatin, just flow only
                      . and did tha song wit him n d-lo he made right befo jail come out
                      This one? Slim Boogie ? RedRum (Feat Flow & D-Lo) | Young Money HQ

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLOUT FROM O-BLOCK View Post

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS MA NIGGA. please continue doing this shit for real!!!

Comment

• i found another Flow feature on the tape from Josh Gates https://soundcloud.com/josh-gates-ot...at-kevin-gates

Comment

Working...
                          X