• Show
Clear All

• damn
    so his partner already pleaded guilty and got 20 years

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      damn
      so his partner already pleaded guilty and got 20 years
      His partner, Evans, pled guilty and got 20 years in exchange for testimonies in multiple cases, his GF "ratted" on him for a reduced sentence, his mom "ratted" on him for a reduced sentence lol.

A lot of inconsistencies from all parties however, Flow, a LOT from Evans, and even the police investigators. I haven't seen any obvious hard evidence presented in these articles to without a doubt convict him in my eyes. I may be bias because he's my 2nd fav rapper but it's not 100% conviction if I'm reading it all correctly. But then again if you ever watched "Making a Murderer" that hasn't stopped convictions in the past. If and I mean IF he gets out I hope he doesn't do some stupid retaliation shit to just turn around and go right back in.

We'll most likely find out Monday or Tuesday what the verdict is.
      FREE FLOW
      TOP 6 FAV
      -
      LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Well the verdict came through: https://www.nola.com/crime/2019/04/w...le-murder.html

Guilty..

No murder weapon, no gunshot residue, no blood residue, a ridiculous and unreliable witness, no hard proof and the jury still gave this man 2 life counts on a wisp of air. May God have mercy on anyone's soul that somehow ends up with any hint of them being around a murder case. This is an absolutely disgusting abuse of justice. You can never trust your friends or even blood family if it means they will take a lesser charge to "rat" you out. Absolutely disgusting. Prayers for you Everything you ever worked for is gone just like that...
        FREE FLOW
        TOP 6 FAV
        -
        LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Fuck this shit.
          we the business - birdman

Comment

• Fuck man guy had so much potential

Comment

• Hate To See Bro Fuck His Life Up Like That

Comment

• Damn fkin Flow. He was starting to hang out with Wayne, making music with him dropping and he did this. Smh fkin drugs i swear

Comment

• whats going to happen to all his unreleased music?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                    Damn fkin Flow. He was starting to hang out with Wayne, making music with him dropping and he did this. Smh fkin drugs i swear
                    it aint just drugs, it was the "gangsta" lifestyle he chose

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      whats going to happen to all his unreleased music?
                      I dont care as long as we get Killerz On My Team

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        whats going to happen to all his unreleased music?
                        most likely scrapped for good

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                          most likely scrapped for good
                          wayne's team will have to do something with them, they must have a bunch of unreleased verses from that LAT album they were doing

Comment

Working...
                          X