• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RollTide View Post
    Who’s flow?
    the esho hero

Comment

• A decent rapper and ym ghostwriter who was being promoted as a side act with Lil wayne around 2013 when cv was originally supposed to come out. Ended up getting arrested for a double murder not long after he began blowing up, was later convicted and sentenced to life.

"Off day" was one of the original promo singles for cv feat flow. Great period song I still bump to this day.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobtom37 View Post
        A decent rapper and ym ghostwriter who was being promoted as a side act with Lil wayne around 2013 when cv was originally supposed to come out. Ended up getting arrested for a double murder not long after he began blowing up, was later convicted and sentenced to life.

"Off day" was one of the original promo singles for cv feat flow. Great period song I still bump to this day.
        you think he ghostwrote for weezy??

Comment

• Your gullible if you don't believe everyone on ym ghostwriters for wayne besides like maybe Lil chuckee haha.

Comment

Your gullible if you don't believe everyone on ym ghostwriters for wayne besides like maybe Lil chuckee haha.
            you think twist and vice versa are writing for weezy??

Comment

A decent rapper and ym ghostwriter who was being promoted as a side act with Lil wayne around 2013 when cv was originally supposed to come out. Ended up getting arrested for a double murder not long after he began blowing up, was later convicted and sentenced to life. "Off day" was one of the original promo singles for cv feat flow. Great period song I still bump to this day.
              do you think flow writing for wayne while in prison?

Comment

• I got this message on the LWHQ Instagram account from Flow's lawyer Gary Wainwright:

This is GARY WAINWRIGHT Flo’s lawyer. Please contact me.

Do you think I should, or do you think he presumes I'm the official Lil Wayne account?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  I got this message on the LWHQ Instagram account from Flow's lawyer Gary Wainwright:

Do you think I should, or do you think he presumes I'm the official Lil Wayne account?

no pain in seeing what he wants

Comment

I got this message on the LWHQ Instagram account from Flow's lawyer Gary Wainwright:

probably wants promo through HQ

Comment

I got this message on the LWHQ Instagram account from Flow's lawyer Gary Wainwright: This is GARY WAINWRIGHT Flo�s lawyer. Please contact me. Do you think I should, or do you think he presumes I'm the official Lil Wayne account?
                      he can't even spell flow correctly lol

Comment

• Some new flow songs leaked. Wolf 2 is coming today or tomorrow
                        And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                          Some new flow songs leaked. Wolf 2 is coming today or tomorrow
                          how you gon say that and not post any links?

Comment

Working...
                          X