​hate tha chorus on "I'm Weird" tho
      Sick Avi bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleks View Post
        Sick Avi bruh
        thnx yours is pretty dope too tho

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          My fault, dont kno connects in miami that be sellin pills. Nd nigga's only be drinking lean at parties cuz they be serving, I don't see nigga's drink it on the regular tho.
          I can do Sizzurp hook-ups but shit aint cheap lol
          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Nah im originally frm Texas but im in France now for my school, Surp is a non-prescription drug over here so i can send sum to tha states lol

"2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Watch how many niggaz gon start sippin' cuz of this mixtape haha
              But 4 real if Flow does half of tha drugs he claims about in tha tape, he'll be dead in 2-3yrs

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                Watch how many niggaz gon start sippin' cuz of this mixtape haha
                But 4 real if Flow does half of tha drugs he claims about in tha tape, he'll be dead in 2-3yrs
                You see him in that Cooking and Comedy video I posted a couple pages back? He was washing down a handful of pills with his lean lol, dudes crazy. But whatever, Waynes still alive after the shitload of drugs he used to do

Comment

• I'm Weird is dope AF

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    Yeah but wayne was sippin lean but this nigga be sippin lean and putting pankillers in it, and drinking it like it's water

Ink Bleed remix >>>>>>

And I fucks with that obey chorus

https://twitter.com/TIFFANY_SHANTE/s...19842035494912
                    We aint never gon get this single . She finished the single 3 months ago
                    Her "album" was suppose to come out the same day as Flow's
                    She's been "recording" that song with flow for 6 months LOL

Comment

• [MENTION=66280]Yunglilbomb[/MENTION] been doin dis shit b fo' Flow startd rappin my g !!! jus moved to dis lokation so i was tryn see where da plugz at !!!! i fuxkz wit dem all but lortabz ! idk how Flow b on dem jnts ... dey fuxk yur stomaxh up Badddd !!! lls but dats da Life of a Monster !!!

Comment

• Did Tiffany Shante ever find sumone 2 record dat video?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          You see him in that Cooking and Comedy video I posted a couple pages back? He was washing down a handful of pills with his lean lol, dudes crazy. But whatever, Waynes still alive after the shitload of drugs he used to do
                          Loll Flow is WAY crazier than wayne, that nigga poppin' Xanax WITH Surp WITH weed...
                          That dude is a little druggy if u ask me, but as long as he raps like this who cares lol

Comment

Working...
                          X