Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    I dont have shit to say to any of you lame ass kids on here.
    I dont have to explain myself to anybody.

Just know, By you niggas calling me a sex offender & talking all that shit, you are on the side of the police & government.
    U dont know the facts of the situation or me.
    And i dont feel like explaining. And i can really give a fuck less what anybody thinks or says about me on a fuckin forum.

I bet u wont say it in my face. Period.
    Where the fuck is your shop nigga, I'll come in there and say it to you and your mom.

Fuck you, you ain't no hard nigga, you a sex offender.Go fuck a little girl again, gtfo off the forum bitch.
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Just know, By you niggas calling me a sex offender & talking all that shit, you are on the side of the police & government.
      And i dont feel like explaining. And i can really give a fuck less what anybody thinks or says about me on a fuckin forum.

brah u raped a girl gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

how would u feel if a guy like this raped one of ur daughers

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
        brah u raped a girl gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

how would u feel if a guy like this raped one of ur daughers
        Can't lie, that looks like a poster that would be hanging showing an example of a sex offender, lol. This dude is trying to play the victim when he raped a 12 year old? get the fuck outta here

Comment

Bet I would

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            Can't lie, that looks like a poster that would be hanging showing an example of a sex offender, lol. This dude is trying to play the victim when he raped a 12 year old? get the fuck outta here
            flow got a daughter right?

maybe charles just plottin to rape her this whole time thats y he tryna be cool with flow

wait dont charles got daughters too? damn who knows what he does to them

Comment

niggas need to chillout on here, all I care bout is finding out wassup wit flow?
              FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

• Voodoo you did it to yourself you shouldn't of came on actin a bitch but y'all chill shit hard enough for him already lol now stfu and give us an update on our favorite rapper.....ya bish
                I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
                  flow got a daughter right?

maybe charles just plottin to rape her this whole time thats y he tryna be cool with flow

wait dont charles got daughters too? damn who knows what he does to them
                  at calling him charles

but foreal maybe this was the dude who was on omegle with [MENTION=67301]jvg[/MENTION] talking about touching his daughter

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    at calling him charles

but foreal maybe this was the dude who was on omegle with @jvg talking about touching his daughter
                    just saw charles got 2 daughters so he prob has 3somes with them

Comment

• The fact that he said we're on the side of the police

Hell yeah were on the side of the police and the government. Dude acts like he had rights taken from him

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        at calling him charlesbut foreal maybe this was the dude who was on omegle with @jvg talking about touching his daughter
                        it makes too much sense to not be true...

Comment

shut your dumb mouth, you a sick fuck !!! sex offender?? there's no way to explain it ...you should be locked up, you look like a pedophile

Comment

Working...
                          X