Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    voodoo I thought you said he was getting out any day now?

still no news.
    He ain't getting out for awhile bruh, honestly don't expect it by this year. VooDoo been saying he'll be out soon since he first got locked up lol

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      He ain't getting out for awhile bruh, honestly don't expect it by this year. VooDoo been saying he'll be out soon since he first got locked up lol

- - - Updated - - -
      i know.

i still keep my hopes up tho homey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        i know.

i still keep my hopes up tho homey.
        Thats what im tryina do, but they setbacks kinda abolish dat
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Haven't been on this forever, and i'm not surprised at all that dude ain't out yet...To us he's Flow tha Esho Hero, but to the Louisiana state he's just anotha nigga from the hood
          He's gonna do 4-5 years like any other "nigga from Louisiana" would do, let's face it, that "Sorry 4 Tha Wait" verse was loooong ago (did yall realised it was a pre-Carter 4 mixtape ?????) He ain't got no "celebrity" status" anymore...

I don't give a fuck about new music, i just want to see to the man free and with his family and children cuz Flow's one of the very few artists i related to and could actually see myself hanging, and be friend with... fuck music, i want Widner Degruy out

MOTHERFUCK yall niggas that just want LAT...Wayne could get dude outta trouble in seconds if he wanted to, if y'all think Wayne dont have "under the table" connects who could get Flow outta here without any of the press attention y'all actually stupid... this case is one of the reasons i've stopped fuckin with Wayne's new shit
          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
            Haven't been on this forever, and i'm not surprised at all that dude ain't out yet...To us he's Flow tha Esho Hero, but to the Louisiana state he's just anotha nigga from the hood
            He's gonna do 4-5 years like any other "nigga from Louisiana" would do, let's face it, that "Sorry 4 Tha Wait" verse was loooong ago (did yall realised it was a pre-Carter 4 mixtape ?????) He ain't got no "celebrity" status" anymore...

I don't give a fuck about new music, i just want to see to the man free and with his family and children cuz Flow's one of the very few artists i related to and could actually see myself hanging, and be friend with... fuck music, i want Widner Degruy out

MOTHERFUCK yall niggas that just want LAT...Wayne could get dude outta trouble in seconds if he wanted to, if y'all think Wayne dont have "under the table" connects who could get Flow outta here without any of the press attention y'all actually stupid... this case is one of the reasons i've stopped fuckin with Wayne's new shit

LOL. Why wayne would do this? Just cause he got money means that he gotta save a nigga that didnt take a chance wayne gave him? By sayin that i mean, putting him on his mixtapes

Comment

• Originally posted by juliaem View Post
              LOL. Why wayne would do this? Just cause he got money means that he gotta save a nigga that didnt take a chance wayne gave him? By sayin that i mean, putting him on his mixtapes
              This, ain't nobody save Wayne when he got those charges, why should Wayne save Flow?

Comment

• Ya none of us know the help and support wayne offered Flow before he got locked up. Do I want wayne to get flow out? Of course. But I'm not gonna hold it against him because he hasn't

Comment

• Money over bitches, bitch I’m coming for the chAnnotateeck
                  Vampire living, bitch I’m coming for your neck
                  Raw! I’m sharp, my swagger like an X
                  I’m a mother fucking monster, I rap like I’m possessed
                  Call me Mr. Still Smoking, smoke it in a paper
                  The game is a bitch, hold her down and rape her
                  Yes I am a Blood but I be wylin’ with my skaters
                  We probably smoking flavors bumping Tyler the Creator
                  I’m a Eastside native, all my niggas Soo Woopin’
                  Blood they went brazy when they heard I had a song with Lil Tunechi
                  Bitch get some ice and pour my Sprite And light my bong and my doobies
                  Fuck your producer, I’m the one that be producing my music
                  I’m a hippie surrounded by a lot of pot
                  Cock the semi, Drop ya like an otterbox
                  They Sleeping on me like I’m rapping with a blanket
                  Kill a nigga have him thinking that he planking

Comment

• Peter Gunz recently said in an interview that Young Money spent a lot of money on Cory Gunz' gun possession case

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      Peter Gunz recently said in an interview that Young Money spent a lot of money on Cory Gunz' gun possession case
                      You got a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        Peter Gunz recently said in an interview that Young Money spent a lot of money on Cory Gunz' gun possession case
                        well cory signed the deal, flow didnt...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          You got a link?
                          Cory Gunz Will Be Going On Probation, Faces No Jail Time For His Gun Possession | Young Money HQ

Comment

Working...
                          X