Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    If all he does is party for a few weeks and not go to the studio then his mind ain't right. He should've parties last night, and go to the studio TODAY. Obviously he'll see his fam and shit but the studio should be his main concern.
    come on homey his fam will be his main concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
      I don't know about y'all but I can't wait for Flow to release sum of his new shit. I wonder if he'll pick up a different rapping style? Or go back in time a bit. I know he just got out tho so he'll probably b partyin it up for a couple weeks before gettin in tha studio.
      i need to change my sig too lol

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      If all he does is party for a few weeks and not go to the studio then his mind ain't right. He should've parties last night, and go to the studio TODAY. Obviously he'll see his fam and shit but the studio should be his main concern.
      i doubt studio is his main concern right now, but I hope he does release something before the year ends and gets back to his music by next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        come on homey his fam will be his main concern.
        Okay I understand that, I'm just saying if the studio isn't a main priority then idk what he's thinkin. But from Laso's and boogies tweets it looks like they bout to get to the studio.

Comment

• No Flows charges hasnt been dropped. He still has to go to court for them. But it shouldnt be no big deal since the victims are dropping the charges.
          He is out on bond.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
            No Flows charges hasnt been dropped. He still has to go to court for them. But it shouldnt be no big deal since the victims are dropping the charges.
            He is out on bond.
            is he gonna release a vlog?

Comment

• Yeaahhh, that nigga finally free
              I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• damn yo i can't believe this... I'm so fucking happy for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Only listened to Flow all day. Can't wait for new music.

Comment

• Real shit man

Dope ass news
                    Originally posted by dametri426
                    nigga jay z lips are average size
                    Originally posted by Waynasite
                    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by MRS. JAMES View Post
                      damn yo i can't believe this... I'm so fucking happy for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      wow once again u r lying

u r not really happy for him smh

u couldnt care less

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                        No Flows charges hasnt been dropped. He still has to go to court for them. But it shouldnt be no big deal since the victims are dropping the charges.
                        He is out on bond.
                        when flow plan on doing that shout out video to the lwhq members who wrote to him in jail??

Comment

• who wants to make bets on how long it'll take for him to be locked up again?

i got $20 on before next summer

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X