Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    12 better than flow?

nah, not necessarily but he has been slept on at times. In several songs, his verses are lyrically better than Flow's but his style ain't unique enuff to stand out. I dig his rhymes. Just cuz he can lyrically kill Flow, don't mean he's better than flow. Rap is more than just rhymes. There r songs where I think Boogie did better than the other two. Dey all use 2 go hard, but deez days, I think Boogie has fallen off the most but I know he still has potential and ain't whack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post

nah, not necessarily but he has been slept on at times. In several songs, his verses are lyrically better than Flow's but his style ain't unique enuff to stand out. I dig his rhymes. Just cuz he can lyrically kill Flow, don't mean he's better than flow. Rap is more than just rhymes. There r songs where I think Boogie did better than the other two. Dey all use 2 go hard, but deez days, I think Boogie has fallen off the most but I know he still has potential and ain't whack.
      yea you right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post

Finally somebody else knows what's good lol cause niggas be dick riding heavy just cause flow is flow and signed to YM, they be thinking his homies be ass and only listen to flow
        I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
          Finally somebody else knows what's good lol cause niggas be dick riding heavy just cause flow is flow and signed to YM, they be thinking his homies be ass and only listen to flow
          12 has no flow what so ever and his voice is weird in the way he talks so his raps sound weird; decent lyrics on songs back in the day.

Comment

• flow slowly becoming forgot about.

Comment

• I dont get why everyone is saying he is getting forgot about just because he hasent released a song in awhile. I mean theres nothing to talk about news wise thats the only thing.. Wayne dont drop songs all the time and i dont see anyone saying he is being forgot about

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
                I dont get why everyone is saying he is getting forgot about just because he hasent released a song in awhile. I mean theres nothing to talk about news wise thats the only thing.. Wayne dont drop songs all the time and i dont see anyone saying he is being forgot about
                wayne be dropping something for us fans every week even if it ain't a song.

also announcing big tours with rappers like drake.

Comment

• 12 out of FGM...

Comment

12 out of FGM...
                    didnt we already know this?

Comment

didnt we already know this?
                      Wasent official

Comment

Wasent official
                        has he tweeted or something?

Comment

has he tweeted or something?
                          boogie messaged me to stop promoting his stuff cuse hes not on fgm anymore

Comment

Working...
                          X