Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    I talk to Flow frequently.. I am his friend. No reason to lie, make shit up or try to get brownie points from niggas i dont even know. I run a successful Tattoo shop. I dont have time to type paragraphs everyday to keep ppl updated. But when i do update yall, appreciate it, cuz its real. Flows case is looking very good and thats all i can say. Hes hoping to be home no later than 2018. Wolf 2 definitely coming soon also. And i know for a fact ive posted several pics of me and Flow & a whole lot of other affiliates on here, so everybody knows aintnone of this shit made up. Why youre hating... no clue.. but u need to get off a nigga dick.. Making money bitch.. i got 2 homies locked up on murder charges, 2 daughters, bills & a tattoo shop to run.. fuck i look like going to jail..
    2018 is only 2 months away friend

Comment

I talk to Flow frequently.. I am his friend. No reason to lie, make shit up or try to get brownie points from niggas i dont even know. I run a successful Tattoo shop. I dont have time to type paragraphs everyday to keep ppl updated. But when i do update yall, appreciate it, cuz its real. Flows case is looking very good and thats all i can say. Hes hoping to be home no later than 2018. Wolf 2 definitely coming soon also. And i know for a fact ive posted several pics of me and Flow & a whole lot of other affiliates on here, so everybody knows aintnone of this shit made up. Why youre hating... no clue.. but u need to get off a nigga dick..

Making money bitch.. i got 2 homies locked up on murder charges, 2 daughters, bills & a tattoo shop to run.. fuck i look like going to jail..
      I bet you believe he did it.

Comment

I talk to Flow frequently.. I am his friend. No reason to lie, make shit up or try to get brownie points from niggas i dont even know. I run a successful Tattoo shop. I dont have time to type paragraphs everyday to keep ppl updated. But when i do update yall, appreciate it, cuz its real. Flows case is looking very good and thats all i can say. Hes hoping to be home no later than 2018. Wolf 2 definitely coming soon also. And i know for a fact ive posted several pics of me and Flow & a whole lot of other affiliates on here, so everybody knows aintnone of this shit made up. Why youre hating... no clue.. but u need to get off a nigga dick..

Making money bitch.. i got 2 homies locked up on murder charges, 2 daughters, bills & a tattoo shop to run.. fuck i look like going to jail..
        You grindin

Keep it up

Comment

• Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
          Sup Bro
          hit my line..

Comment

I dont have time to type paragraphs everyday to keep ppl updated. But when i do update yall, appreciate it, cuz its real. Flows case is looking very good and thats all i can say.
            Real Shit. I appreciate it.
            FREE FLOW
            TOP 6 FAV
            -
            LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

hit my line..
              That's not the real gudda ahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                That's not the real gudda ahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                hit my line..
                if u can contact Gudda Gudda the real one tell him to hop on LWHQ and give the fans some knowledge

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• fuck Flow for getting locked up he could have been so much more that dude was pure talent and a joy to listen to

why the fuck arent people in his camp or whatever pushing him? we know he got fire unreleased material this is a fucking Wayne situation all over again

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Anyone heard that new Flamez member Platinum's music? Reminds me of Flow's music... he seems pretty dope!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                        fuck Flow for getting locked up he could have been so much more that dude was pure talent and a joy to listen to

why the fuck arent people in his camp or whatever pushing him? we know he got fire unreleased material this is a fucking Wayne situation all over again
                        You honestly think anything would have changed if he wasnt locked up? He would still be a "nobody" dropping random collabs

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                          You honestly think anything would have changed if he wasnt locked up? He would still be a "nobody" dropping random collabs
                          FALSE fam he had songs with Wayne coming he had a few projects down the line and i reckon (well hoping) that LAT would have still included him

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X