Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Started From The Bottom (Prod. by Mike Zombie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely a grower, his voice doesn't sound as ON as normal, sorta gives it a throwaway vibe and it's Drizzy by numbers...but a relatively average Drake song is better than most artists output so still worth a DL
    Ziggy B

Comment

• There gonna be an Official remix for the song thooo!

Drakes laugh when he makes his friend talk at around 0:43 had me cracking
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• OFFICIAL REMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! It sounded too short and almost incomplete, what we have now is just a promo single (Mack Maine referred to it as a street single or sumthin like that in one of his recent interviews)

Oh God please let Wayne be on it!!!!! PLeasse!!

Comment

• Originally posted by iBeast View Post
          OFFICIAL REMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! It sounded too short and almost incomplete, what we have now is just a promo single (Mack Maine referred to it as a street single or sumthin like that in one of his recent interviews)

Oh God please let Wayne be on it!!!!! PLeasse!!
          What does a street single have to do with it being long or short? Anyway, there's an extended version of the song, which you can already hear on the music video.
          Still, I don't see Wayne rapping on this song. Doesn't really fit him.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            What does a street single have to do with it being long or short? Anyway, there's an extended version of the song, which you can already hear on the music video.
            Could you see Drake on this type of beat before he dropped it?

and Wayne can pretty much flow on anything
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• We need Wayne to hop on that remix, he always delivers when it comes to a Drizzy Drake track.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                Could you see Drake on this type of beat before he dropped it?

and Wayne can pretty much flow on anything
                Point taken
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  Well if its a street single (promo single) its not an official radio single so it doesnt need to be completely amazing and dropping somethin short would work, especially since its the first thing Drake has dropped in a year. I wouldnt count the extended version as the remix, its just that an extended version.

IMO Wayne would kill it, I cant really see too many artist killing the beat.

Im just hoping Drake add a longer verse and Wayne is on it after that maybe Drake will fuck around and make it a Young money remix (WAYNE NICKI TYGA?)

Comment

• this nigga lol

Comment

• Grew on me.. hated it first time I heard it because of all the repeated lyrics
                      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• *Insert Started From The Bottom Grew On Me Comment Here*

Welp, it grew on me
                        now cant stop listening to it

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                          *Insert Started From The Bottom Grew On Me Comment Here*

Welp, it grew on me
                          now cant stop listening to it
                          Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
                          Grew on me.. hated it first time I heard it because of all the repeated lyrics
                          its the other way around with me
                          i think ive overplayed it

Comment

Working...
                          X