This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    They want hype for the album they should release a song like Bed Rock...a nice hook and like 5 YM artist on there
    Yeah the best you can do for a good hype is a posse cut

Comment

• Hopefully this single is a mainstream single like bedrock! hoping the album is as dope as the first one

i'v always said that the "We Are Young Money" album was one the dopest album i'v heard not a song that needs skipped!
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
        Hopefully this single is a mainstream single like bedrock! hoping the album is as dope as the first one

i'v always said that the "We Are Young Money" album was one the dopest album i'v heard not a song that needs skipped!
        Not even Girl I Got You?
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• I'm wondering if Short dawg will be on there.

Comment

• rich gang part 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Megaman View Post
              I'm wondering if Short dawg will be on there.
              if he's not then to me that's confirmation he not on the label anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                rich gang part 2
                Naw.. I think Weezy will be on almost all the songs and probably have like 1-2 solo. (better be that way anyways)

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  Not even Girl I Got You?
                  forgot about that one hahaha yeah i skip that one
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                    Hopefully this single is a mainstream single like bedrock! hoping the album is as dope as the first one

the vibe of the album is priceless TBH

hopefully the new album is really a YM album, i dont want no features from outside the team not even from CM except for busta OR mystikal and thats it.

Comment

• im looking for finale 2.0 tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
                        the vibe of the album is priceless TBH

hopefully the new album is really a YM album, i dont want no features from outside the team not even from CM except for busta OR mystikal and thats it.
                        Yeah me too man i hope it doesnt end up sounding like the Rich Gang album with people who aint YM on the album, hopefully its just YM with a few features from outside YMCMB like How Lloyd was featured on BedRock
                        R.I.P DAD

Comment

• the cover would be dope if its like
                          but YM got many members and that = Too many faces in one cover

Comment

Working...
                          X