This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    Tez really fucking around with us here... But I'm actually confident that the album will come on time, or maybe delayed 1-2 weeks. YMCMB has had several spot-on dates last year, so I hope this one gets it too.
    same here i actually have confidence this will release properly and on time.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• im beggin for something like this on the album

Comment

• I'm anti this Rich Gang mouvement, i hope wayne dont get a tattoo of it, it got a corny name, logo, album artwork, idea i could go on and on.

Comment

• Originally posted by wezz View Post
          I'm anti this Rich Gang mouvement, i hope wayne dont get a tattoo of it, it got a corny name, logo, album artwork, idea i could go on and on.
          what you talkin bout willies , this aint rich gang album but ym compilation album!

and tez is trolling around , im sure he will push it back and shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
            what you talkin bout willies , this aint rich gang album but ym compilation album!

and tez is trolling around , im sure he will push it back and shit
            i know , in the previous page they mentionned the cover art the first week sales and the promotion of the rich gang album, what i meant to say is that the YM compilation > RG .

Comment

• I hope they push it back

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                I hope they push it back
                I hope u die

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  I hope u die
                  You are hurting my feelings, am about to cry

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• This situation was tailored made for Kevin Gates to be signed to the label. They will regret not going all out to sign him. For the actually album, disappointment is written all over this imo. It seems too sudden, which could lead to a bunch of verses on a beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman4 View Post
                      This situation was tailored made for Kevin Gates to be signed to the label. They will regret not going all out to sign him. For the actually album, disappointment is written all over this imo. It seems too sudden, which could lead to a bunch of verses on a beat.
                      no they went and got euro instead.

also gates in jail smh.

Comment

• Euro isn't in Gates league, and also why not have both

Comment

• Single coming this week belee dat

Comment

Working...
                          X