This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    thats true but then again with the right production and all it could be to damn good man
    yeah it could be, but its a YM album, it won't sell much, even with a good promotion. hope for a damn good promotion for C5 that he will sell a milli in the first week again, but lets see if they care bout sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
      I just heard One Time on youtube. Was it already out?
      November 2013 it dropped - Lil Twist ? One Time (Feat YG) | Young Money HQ

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
        Ya surprised it hasn't leaked yet.

i did just see a quick commercial advertising the album on tv though on MTV
        yep i seen an ad on wshh too
        stil lcant believe it aint leaked yet too

Comment

• [MENTION=62207]Lil_zimmie[/MENTION] just found this, was posted on the YM site!

Comment

thats true but then again with the right production and all it could be to damn good man
            naah bro.. i hope they don't do that.. i didn't watch 300 sequel and i just hope they didn't ruin it with hollywood bullshit.. first part was awesome..

young money on 300 sequel..it's just not right..

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              @Lil_zimmie just found this, was posted on the YM site!

hahah no way thats awesome :shocking:

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              naah bro.. i hope they don't do that.. i didn't watch 300 sequel and i just hope they didn't ruin it with hollywood bullshit.. first part was awesome..

young money on 300 sequel..it's just not right..

fair enough man with the sound track and the movie coming together but at-least the marketing campaign could work i guess i mean at the end of the day both sides want to make profit why not make use of each others names?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

hahah no way thats awesome :shocking:

fair enough man with the sound track and the movie coming together but at-least the marketing campaign could work i guess i mean at the end of the day both sides want to make profit why not make use of each others names?
                oh definitely.. i think it's also one of the reason ym picked that name for album.. i mean i think Tez and Mack were on 300: Rise of an Empire promotion too?

but tommorow is release date for film, idk why YM didn't do some bigger promotions for album with that movie..

Comment

• Ahh so the album is based on the 300 film

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    Ahh so the album is based on the 300 film
                    nah

Comment

• [MENTION=77868]ThijnNickiWeezy[/MENTION] update OP!

Comment

• This is really taking too long. I just wish it would leak already. I've smoked all my bud waiting for this shit to leak.

Comment

• Originally posted by dls8691 View Post
                          This is really taking too long. I just wish it would leak already. I've smoked all my bud waiting for this shit to leak.
                          That sucks. I got bud for days
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X