X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
    That sucks. I got bud for days
    Yes.. yes it does. I'm afraid if buy more ill burn it up waiting again. So ill just wait until it leaks, that way I can roll up while I listen for the first time.

Comment

• I'm guessing tomorrow. No one is excited for this full of leftovers album

Comment

• Its only 1PM Est. I'm confident that it will leak before midnight tonight.. but I also said that yesterday. Lol. I'm honestly hyped for this. I don't know why people are so upset. You get a solo Wayne track, new flow verse, new euro track and verses, two new Tyga verses & that PJ Morton track sounds nice, I already know he's gonna kill that hook.

Comment

• no hype lol

Comment

• Just leak moment and you can throw the rest of the album out. You guys are right though. If it had been promoted it would be out already

Comment

• Maybe this won't leak till the release date or the day before. Seems like the 0 hype has caused nobody to cop the album.

Comment

• I asked my buddy to jack a copy from work. So hopefully I will have it around 4 when he gets off. *fingers crossed*

Comment

• fk this is never leaking

Comment

• Okay he has it and he gets off about 4 and has a twenty minute drive to my house. I don't have any idea how to put it on the internet though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dls8691 View Post
                      Okay he has it and he gets off about 4 and has a twenty minute drive to my house. I don't have any idea how to put it on the internet though.
                      would -rep If I could u liar

Comment

• I'm not lying? I don't know how to put music on the internet and I don't want to get in trouble but if someone will explain what I need to do I will email it to someone for them to post it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                        would -rep If I could u liar
                        Lol @ you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dls8691 View Post
                          I'm not lying? I don't know how to put music on the internet and I don't want to get in trouble but if someone will explain what I need to do I will email it to someone for them to post it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol @ you.
                          Sent you a PM. If you forreal, I can help you get it on the net.

Comment

Working...
                          X