• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is looking ass nigga on this album ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Is looking ass nigga on this album ?
      Yeah bro so is "Trophies" i dont get why they are putting these songs on the album when we have already heard them, there just wasting space for dope songs that could be on the album imo
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

Is looking ass nigga on this album ?
        yep

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
          Yeah bro so is "Trophies" i dont get why they are putting these songs on the album when we have already heard them, there just wasting space for dope songs that could be on the album imo
          Well Too ME . . . . Trophies Is Technically The First Single. We Alright Ain't On Radio & Trophies Is . . . Looking Ass Nigga, Is The Actual Title? So It's A Song About Ribbing? If Not That's A Dumb Title . . . . But You Don't Think Trophies Is A Good Single ? At Least It Gives The Album Good Quality

- - - Updated - - -

UGH!!! Nicki Killed That 2nd Verse!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
            but those ARE some of the dope songs that are on the album. not singles, but more popular than other songs on the album. they're called "promotional singles" if you didn't know

Comment

• i think this album is going to be like a kind of "this is what we can do" sort of album to the hip-hop game demonstrating all of the skills in there roster

i know a lot of you guys wont care for it but i hope for a Short Dawg mention/feature

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                i think this album is going to be like a kind of "this is what we can do" sort of album to the hip-hop game demonstrating all of the skills in there roster

i know a lot of you guys wont care for it but i hope for a Short Dawg mention/feature
                Short Dawg ain't Young Money anymore bruh. & I have the same feeling then remember Paris Hilton, Austin Mahone, Chanel West Coast, etc. are on it. (Probably those fuckboys W3 The Future too, worst of em' all.)

People will talk shit about the album because of those tracks but I'm sure Wayne, Nicki, Drake, Flow and Euro gonna have plenty of fire on it..

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  Short Dawg ain't Young Money anymore bruh. & I have the same feeling then remember Paris Hilton, Austin Mahone, Chanel West Coast, etc. are on it. (Probably those fuckboys W3 The Future too, worst of em' all.)

People will talk shit about the album because of those tracks but I'm sure Wayne, Nicki, Drake, Flow and Euro gonna have plenty of fire on it..
                  it has not been confirmed that he isn't YM any more, but his new mixtape has some disses to YM which are pretty obvious.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Well Too ME . . . . Trophies Is Technically The First Single. We Alright Ain't On Radio & Trophies Is . . . Looking Ass Nigga, Is The Actual Title? So It's A Song About Ribbing? If Not That's A Dumb Title . . . . But You Don't Think Trophies Is A Good Single ? At Least It Gives The Album Good Quality

- - - Updated - - -

UGH!!! Nicki Killed That 2nd Verse!!
                    Trophies would be a good single but I think most people just think it's a NWTS leftover, not a single for a YM album.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Trophies would be a good single but I think most people just think it's a NWTS leftover, not a single for a YM album.
                      Lol Don't Nobody know that shit unless you follow his every move 7 be on blogs . . . it's on radio so technically it is the first single

Comment

• Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
                        according to tez' calendar its dropping the day after sunday and before monday
                        Did you see Tez's tweet about it dropping Sunday?

Comment

• Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                          Did you see Tez's tweet about it dropping Sunday?
                          lol..it was a joke.

Comment

Working...
                          X