This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
    They better call that album leftover and single collection of Young Money instead of Young Money:Rise Of An Empire
    Young Money: Leftovers

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
      Young Money: Leftovers

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
        So

Looking Ass Nigga - Pink Print leftover
        Trophies - NWTS leftover
        Moment - C5 leftover
        Senile - Hotel California leftover
        One Time - From Lil Twist's album
        The Shanell song appeared on her mixtape last year too, just without the Yo Gotti verse. I think it was all the way back in May when it came out

Shanell ? Catch Me At The Light x Dedicated | Young Money HQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          The Shanell song appeared on her mixtape last year too, just without the Yo Gotti verse. I think it was all the way back in May when it came out

Shanell ? Catch Me At The Light x Dedicated | Young Money HQ
          Should be just a mixtape I'm a huge supporter and buy all there CDs but come on why would I waste 15-20$ on this. Pointless

Comment

• I have preordered this CD.
            I think I will not regret it,because Iam a big fan and ya know what it is when you buy a CD you will listen to it if there are bad songs on it or not.Probably the songs will grow on you

Comment

I have preordered this CD.
              I think I will not regret it,because Iam a big fan and ya know what it is when you buy a CD you will listen to it if there are bad songs on it or not.Probably the songs will grow on you
              feel sorry for you bro. the covers dope so if your getting the cd case as a memorabilia item thats cool but if your getting the digital version then FYL!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I have preordered this CD.
                Problem is we heard half the album

Comment

• Cant wait to hear "Moment" !
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                    feel sorry for you bro. the covers dope so if your getting the cd case as a memorabilia item thats cool but if your getting the digital version then FYL!
                    I think that is the digital version : http://www.amazon.de/Rise-An-Empire-...e+of+an+empire

Comment

I think that is the digital version : Rise of An Empire: Amazon.de: Musik
                      Nah it says audio cd. It's going to get shipped for real life, in person disappointment.

Comment

• https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ri...re/id829089749

Comment

I think that is the digital version : Rise of An Empire: Amazon.de: Musik

oh na man its the CD case so i guess that's alright man

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X