X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• told yall its not gonna leak lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
      Why is this shit out already, thought March 11th was the release date.
      only on the German iTunes at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Marcuswh2013 View Post
      told yall its not gonna leak lol
      but it's out?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SteffenJaeger

this guy has heard it. Check his TL. Maybe someone could contact him?

Comment

• On Amazon ?

Comment

• Brooooo. This gotta be leaked somewhere if its on itunes. Germany or not! Its online now. All we need is a geek or something. I want to listen to this on my way to school in the morning!! Lol smhhh

Comment

• found a german torrent site that says it has it but once u click the link you need to sign up with a credit card so don't know if its legit or not

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackMamba View Post
                found a german torrent site that says it has it but once u click the link you need to sign up with a credit card so don't know if its legit or not
                link?

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                  link?
                  http://bitreactor(dot)to/ ...go down and click where it says enter, with the german flag, then on the search bar search young money rise of an empire...more files have been added

Comment

• Moment is fire as fuck. Heard it once, yes the full thing.

I was down with my brother and we was recording in a studio a little north from Palm Beach, and the dude we was recording at had it. I asked him to send it to me and i'll pay a little extra for studio time but he wasn't budging. Said that he got it from Euro 2 weeks prior. He did say that Euro said it was a single for C5. And it should be released as an official single in about one month with a video.

Don't take my word, that's just what the dude told me. I known him for like 5-6 years now. But i'm just waitin for the full thing again. And my memory is shit, so no i don't remember any lines from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                      link?
                      bitreactor (dot) to ....go down and click enter where it has the german flag than in the search bar type young money rise of an empire...more files have been added

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                        Moment is fire as fuck. Heard it once, yes the full thing.

I was down with my brother and we was recording in a studio a little north from Palm Beach, and the dude we was recording at had it. I asked him to send it to me and i'll pay a little extra for studio time but he wasn't budging. Said that he got it from Euro 2 weeks prior. He did say that Euro said it was a single for C5. And it should be released as an official single in about one month with a video.

Don't take my word, that's just what the dude told me. I known him for like 5-6 years now. But i'm just waitin for the full thing again. And my memory is shit, so no i don't remember any lines from it.
                        No way it's a single for C5� would have already made an announcement for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BlackMamba View Post
                        bitreactor (dot) to ....go down and click enter where it has the german flag than in the search bar type young money rise of an empire...more files have been added
                        Oh ok, but the date says added yesterday. then sends me to the place to sign up with a credit card� fuuuuuck.

Comment

• Pushed it back

Comment

Working...
                          X