Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't lie, never been a twist fan but he came with it on this. If he is re-recording his album or finna recording a mixtape right now then i'm actually hype for his next junt.

Comment

• "tune went from lil wayne to tune to my big brother, and slim just told me its my time i gotta call my mother and tell her"

Comment

• first time i heard someone complain about a rapper tell a story in a song

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          all euro does is tell a story in his verses, he doesn't have any bars that stand to me
          "with punchlines you will be K.O backwards if you buy my hooks" if that doesnt stand out to you then i dont know what will

- - - Updated - - -

euro haters's excuses to hate on him so far:hes off beat,hes average,he has only 1dope verse,hes tryina be drake,hes only telling stories,hes wack,why is the label only pushing him,hes not gonna blow up

Comment

• Honestly, this album isn't bad if you count the songs that were released prior to the album coming out.

Comment

lol I'm not a hater, it's called an opinion. I never said he was garbage, I just think he's average
              so he only tells stories? That's basically all drakes NWTS was

Comment

lol I'm not a hater, it's called an opinion. I never said he was garbage, I just think he's average

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  All of Euro's verses on this > Flow's verse
                  That should be other way around
                  guess it how people relate to it and that verse matches portrayal of flows image in general
                  all euro ever talks abt is how he got where he is and how he feels abt it
                  i ain't buyin that (no ones jealous)
                  one or two sentences would be alright or some punch lines
                  from what I hear same thing again and again
                  before you judge my opinion
                  i always listen to his verse carefully and want the same feeling that I had when listening to cream and ain't worried for the first time
                  don't get it now .. Actually it's fading away too quickly
                  and yeah he wants to be drake

Comment

• Okay I only fuck with six songs off this

Comment

• I liked the album

Fresher then ever and You already know damn Gudda killed those verses

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                        I liked the album

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                          I liked the album

Gudda had the 3rd best verse on Fresher Then Ever.

Comment

Working...
                          X