Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the world really going to end in 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is the world really going to end in 2012?

Originally posted by -Nino-
    no fuck pollution we are going to destroy the world...once terrorist and other countries get nuclear weapons everyone will nuke the fuck outta everyone and the world would be blown to shit. aka WWIII

lol this tooo ..

Comment

The Goverment is gonna end da world...which is goin to cause riots and deaths and wars and worse.

Da love of getting money is fine....But da love of needing money is where shit goes wrong.

So obviously This World runs on run at da end of da day..well dats wen stuff gets bad...im done.lol
      "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
      Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
      I'm on my so mean shit!
      And you don't know me bitch
      I do it for those who did it before me bitch
      My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
      And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

There are so many atomic and nuclear bombs left over that if they all active at the same time it will kill all people & 98% of all living things on earth in a matter of minutes

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ
          There are so many atomic and nuclear bombs left over that if they all active at the same time it will kill all people & 98% of all living things on earth in a matter of minutes
          The atomic bomb today is like a fuckin grenade to the shit they have today (hydrogen bomb) would honestly blow up half the world.

Comment

I'm surprised these small fucking radical countries like pakistan, afghanistan, all of the middle east, russia, north & south korea and so forth haven't used Atomic bombs...i mean shit, we fucked other places up (hiroshima) if i was them i'd be gettin revenge....all it takes is an idiot like osama bin laden to get his hands on the wrong nuclear weapon and BOOOM, bye bye earth!

Comment

I just go by Nostradamus. I don't necessarily believe it will, but I don't think it won't. Also, why couldn't we have at least one thread without cuss words?..

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN
                I just go by Nostradamus. I don't necessarily believe it will, but I don't think it won't. Also, why couldn't we have at least one thread without cuss words?..
                i really dont fucking know

Comment

and you listen to wayne?

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino-
                    and you listen to wayne?
                    Yes, I do. I was just asking a question, it's not like I oppose anyone cussing. Also, what does me asking why we couldn't have one thread without cussing and me listening to Wayne correspond?..

Comment

My points:

No Country will set of a WMD because if a small Country like Korea does the UK and USA and Russia all have the oppertunity to go to war and invade them for oil or just blow them up. USA, UK and Russia all work together and own over 90% of WMD's on the planet. Really not a smart move for a small Country to try shit like that.

The Mayan calender does NOT predict the end of the World in 2012, the calender ends there though. Now people have assumed and speculated it ending in 2012 due to this as the Mayans have correctly predicted every major natural disaster that has happened on the planet. Now the question is did their calender end because the world will end? Did it end because the Mayans died out? Did it end because they couldn't predict any more? No-one knows, that's the point.

People have said that the Apocylpse will occur in 2012 and whilst the fact that at some point in the next 50 years it is very likely the sun will spit off huge fireballs, it does not seem likely by any chance that it will happen in 2012.

None of the theories hold up more than 50%. The Mayan's calender being the strongest of all of the possible things. Although the Bible clearly states that more natural disasters will happen in the build up to the Apocylpse and there have been a huge increase in those considering 3 earthquakes in like 4 months. But take it for what you will. I just know that when the date comes round I won't be worrying or thinking about if or if not the World will end.

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
                        My points:

No Country will set of a WMD because if a small Country like Korea does the UK and USA and Russia all have the oppertunity to go to war and invade them for oil or just blow them up. USA, UK and Russia all work together and own over 90% of WMD's on the planet. Really not a smart move for a small Country to try shit like that.

The Mayan calender does NOT predict the end of the World in 2012, the calender ends there though. Now people have assumed and speculated it ending in 2012 due to this as the Mayans have correctly predicted every major natural disaster that has happened on the planet. Now the question is did their calender end because the world will end? Did it end because the Mayans died out? Did it end because they couldn't predict any more? No-one knows, that's the point.

People have said that the Apocylpse will occur in 2012 and whilst the fact that at some point in the next 50 years it is very likely the sun will spit off huge fireballs, it does not seem likely by any chance that it will happen in 2012.

None of the theories hold up more than 50%. The Mayan's calender being the strongest of all of the possible things. Although the Bible clearly states that more natural disasters will happen in the build up to the Apocylpse and there have been a huge increase in those considering 3 earthquakes in like 4 months. But take it for what you will. I just know that when the date comes round I won't be worrying or thinking about if or if not the World will end.
                        Theres actually been about five in the past month or 2.. Haiti, Indonesia, LA, Japan, Turkey

Comment

See even more Earthquakes lol.

But people do realise that the December 21st 2012 date was the end of the Mayan calender cycle, not the end of the overall calender. Their calender cycles based on a lot of factors and that date is the very end of a full cycle and they had written out every date for it. They have predicted other odd inscriptions which say something will happen on 21st October 4772 but they haven't got the full calender dates so as far as people are concerned, the calender ends in 2012.

Comment

Working...
                          X