Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the world really going to end in 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is the world really going to end in 2012?

Originally posted by EC_Franknstein
    Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    Originally posted by alkalin007
    no.
    Not with you on security anyway, on HQ instead of working ROFL

I can't talk though
    me either i still have to finish my essay
    LMAO

im workin tho
    i got another screen with 24 cameras on it.

soo, yea, im working

LOL EC.. spent the whole doing it?.. or what?

Comment

no.

I can't talk though
      LMAO

im workin tho

soo, yea, im working

iv spent the last 2 weeks workin on it and i have finished the introduction and 1 paragraph FUCk 18 more to go
      i started the day before it was due and still havnt finished

Comment

[quote=EC_Franknstein]
        Originally posted by "EC_Franknstein":cz3odx88
        no.

I can't talk though
        LMAO

im workin tho

soo, yea, im working

iv spent the last 2 weeks workin on it and i have finished the introduction and 1 paragraph FUCk 18 more to go
        i started the day before it was due and still havnt finished[/quote:cz3odx88]

Comment

Ur so funny alkalin NOT

Comment

Ur so funny alkalin NOT

Comment

You can speculate all you want but no one will know until December 22 2012.
              If we wake up that morning, then we will be ok lol.
              At the rate we are going, the world won't end.
              You got to understand how hard it would be for the world to end.
              EVERY human gone is very unlikely and for the world to actually end is also very unlikely.
              All the prophets may have been right on certain subjects, but they were also wrong on a lot too.
              Keep that in mind..
              Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

one of the mayan calendars of the many they had does end in 2012--however this does not mean the world will end. the mayans figured the end of their calendar because around the same time their calendar ends, the almighty light in the sky(sun) will align with the center of the galaxy--this alignment happens once every 25,920 years...so it is rare no doubt. so, because this calendar ends coincides witht he alignment of the sun makes for us to be able to "restart" counting time or invent an updated calendar. on the other hand, the mayan's also figured the timing of the sun alignment was a good time for the population of the world to raise their consciousness/awareness levels.. think about it--if you really believe the world will end in a year or two, then you are left if a big decision to make: are you going to live life to the fullest and get yourself "right" in god's eyes before time runs out? so this 2012 can a consciousness/awareness kickstarter.

also, the mayans may have, through 2012 calendar, may have given us the exact time of the start of the new age of aquarius(water) leaving the age of pisces(fish). every time in ancient texts they would say the world is ending but in actuality they were talking about the beginning of a new age of the zodiac, and obviously, the end of the current stage of the zodiac---which currently is the age of pisces.

just chill out dude cuz the world not going to end, but you should take the opportunity to better and increase your awareness, because the mayans want you to be "on the ball" at this time in history because we are in crucial times technology wise. technology in the wrong hands can wipe out all life on the planet and who knows how long it would take lifeforms to recuperate, if ever. you are your own worst enemy.

i'm not sure how, but the mayans were some smart motherfuckers. they weren't savages who cut each other hearts out with blunt tools...they were bigtime evolved and civilized...the rest is propaganda

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker
                  one of the mayan calendars of the many they had does end in 2012--however this does not mean the world will end. the mayans figured the end of their calendar because around the same time their calendar ends, the almighty light in the sky(sun) will align with the center of the galaxy--this alignment happens once every 25,920 years...so it is rare no doubt. so, because this calendar ends coincides witht he alignment of the sun makes for us to be able to "restart" counting time or invent an updated calendar. on the other hand, the mayan's also figured the timing of the sun alignment was a good time for the population of the world to raise their consciousness/awareness levels.. think about it--if you really believe the world will end in a year or two, then you are left if a big decision to make: are you going to live life to the fullest and get yourself "right" in god's eyes before time runs out? so this 2012 can a consciousness/awareness kickstarter.
                  Actually the alignment signfies when the Mayans calendar cycle ends. That date in 2012 is a celebration for them. It's not that they or us can create an updated calendar, it's that their one restarts.

Comment

so..

end = 6.34567 + 23.457 = hello world.
                    hello = pu 946 + 354t
                    if you take lil wayne.. put a 3 beside, Wayne 3 = Wayne III.. soooo..

thats means, lil wayne, is the ONE

Comment

so..

hello = pu 946 + 354t

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was like wtf is Alkalin going on about at first...Then I realised

Comment

so..

hello = pu 946 + 354t

The next "Homemaker"

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                        X