Good question that needs an answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good question that needs an answer

I'm not making a big deal out of it, you're making a big deal out of it. You're not making any sense. You want people to answer your question but you don't care what they say? You want people to answer your question, but you know you're not explaining it right? Ummmmm

Comment

Originally posted by BonitaRoses
      I'm not making a big deal out of it, you're making a big deal out of it. You're not making any sense. You want people to answer your question but you don't care what they say? You want people to answer your question, but you know you're not explaining it right? Ummmmm
      When everyone started answering the question, thats when i noticed i didn't explain it right. But i was trying to explain it again once i notice but people still wasn't getting it. Thats when i said never mind on answering it. I'm not accusing you of making it a big deal, you just replied to me about the question after i told you never mind about it so that made me feel like you're taking this a bit to serious. I didn't say i don't care about people answers, i said for those who don't care about what i am asking, they shouldn't post a answer, for those who do care about the question, they should be the only ones answering the question. Yes i ask questions but i don't take the answers serious because its just a question but when i come across an answer i don't understand or if i wanna know why they answer is that, ima ask the person about it, that doesn't mean i disagree to their answer, i just wanna know what's up with it, im not taking it serious even though it seems that way.

Comment

Ok brittbritt.

Comment

wtff jesus brit how old are you????

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush
            20. I know, I don't act my age. But why you asked? it is because i took the time out for all this?

i have to agree with my girl roses on this one, brit please take some typing classes or something.
            I know, I am. Seriously. But when it comes to the internet, i just type and go.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
              20. I know, I don't act my age. But why you asked? it is because i took the time out for all this?

i have to agree with my girl roses on this one, brit please take some typing classes or something.
              i ask because you type and say things like an 11 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt

i ask because you type and say things like an 11 year old.
                Oh, well yeah I said what I was feeling, rather its childish or not. And I also already stated that I don't care about how I type on here so the more people bring it up, the more I'm going to say it. If you read everything from start to end than you would see there was no need for you asking my age just to tell me something thats already been taking care of. And please don't get the wrong idea that I'm mad, Its very annoying when people come at you with unnecessary stuff. She told me my typing is bad and I told her I don't care because its just the internet. Just from that one little line, things got out of hand a little bit because of miscommunication and my bad ways of explaining things. I get it, I don't type good, I say things like a 11 year old (apparently), and I ask stupid questions (to some).

Comment

I apologize for being rude and vocal, but you can't just get defiant when someone tells you you're typing is bad. If you know it is, you can't automatically get defensive because you've been through a "predicament" before. I may have came at you wrong, which I'm capable of realizing, but I didn't come at you like I wouldn't if we were speaking somewhere in a local area. I would have told you, "I don't understand what you're trying to say."

Comment

Originally posted by BonitaRoses
                    I apologize for being rude and vocal, but you can't just get defiant when someone tells you you're typing is bad. If you know it is, you can't automatically get defensive because you've been through a "predicament" before. I may have came at you wrong, which I'm capable of realizing, but I didn't come at you like I wouldn't if we were speaking somewhere in a local area. I would have told you, "I don't understand what you're trying to say."
                    I apologize to but at the beginning I wasn't trying to get defensive. I know you wasn't trying to be rude neither, thats why i said it was all just bad communication. When I said I don't care about how i type on here, i ment that as the truth, that wasn't ment to be rude towards you or anything. I also didn't take it in the wrong way, I tried typing better on here since then because i realized my typing is bad to the point people on here can't understand what I'm trying to say.

Comment

Working...
                    X