No announcement yet.

September 11, 2001. Conspiracy Theory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September 11, 2001. Conspiracy Theory.

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
    About the whole "The Boeing could not have created a hole that big thing", you do realize that the World Trade Center/Twin Towers were easily 20+ years old, and the metal they used could have been old enough that when the plane impacted that thee metal could have gave way and collapsed upon itself.
    The talk about the hole was for the Pentagon, not the WTT. I understand the fact of the plane going that fast into the building, and making it seem like a piece of paper, but other buildings throughout history have taken a lot more damage and still survived, ex The Empire State building in 1949.

Comment

The same thing can be said about the Pentagon though.

It was finished in 1943, so it's pretty old, and I've seen a Boeing up close and the Pentagon up close, and it's pretty damn possible.

Also, trying to compare a B-25 Mitchell and a Boeing 747 is like comparing an ant to a human.

Last edited by YMCMFAN; 06-22-2010, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
        I've seen a Boeing up close and the Pentagon up close, and it's pretty damn possible.
        Exactly, so obviously a plane didn't cause that hole in the pentagon. They have no clear video of a plane, no bodies, the engines found "inside" the pentagon were the size of a tire and don't match an AA engine, and a little piece of scrap medal that could have come off any AA junk plane on the Pentagon lawn.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I said it is possible.

Also, after watching a video on Google, when you look at the side before the crash, there is something that's not the size of a plane that pops up, so I'll give you credit on that one, it does look suspicious.

Comment

im watch this tonight..im open to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
              im watch this tonight..im open to see it.
              I'm telling you man, you'll enjoy it. It makes you think like woah.. and stuff that is just so suspicious.
              Oh and for the Free Boosie sig man, you better pray for that dude, cuz he looking at some life sentences..
              Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                Exactly, so obviously a plane didn't cause that hole in the pentagon. They have no clear video of a plane, no bodies, the engines found "inside" the pentagon were the size of a tire and don't match an AA engine, and a little piece of scrap medal that could have come off any AA junk plane on the Pentagon lawn.
                Actully a women videotaping her farm happened to see a plane 100 feet from the ground (less then a mile from the pentagon) going stright at it, saw it on the history channel some time ago. Also the same chemcials found in demolitions sites to destroy large buildings was also found in the burning metal on the twin towers after they collapsed.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                  Stupid thread...if you dont think it was terrorist your fucking retarded..there still trying random bombings around the country. People need to realize the world we live in today.
                  A prime example of what your government wants you and the rest of your country to think. Don't be ignorant and close minded. Watch the video. I actually watched all of this when it was aired in the UK on channel 4 like 2 years ago. It is the most interest documentary i've ever seen. And I fully support it. You'd have to be a idiot to think it was ONLY terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                    Actully a women videotaping her farm happened to see a plane 100 feet from the ground (less then a mile from the pentagon) going stright at it, saw it on the history channel some time ago. Also the same chemcials found in demolitions sites to destroy large buildings was also found in the burning metal on the twin towers after they collapsed.
                    At Jrock where if your proof of that siting? vvv
                    and yeah.. therefor explosives were used in the trade towers.

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    A prime example of what your government wants you and the rest of your country to think. Don't be ignorant and close minded. Watch the video. I actually watched all of this when it was aired in the UK on channel 4 like 2 years ago. It is the most interest documentary i've ever seen. And I fully support it. You'd have to be a idiot to think it was ONLY terrorists.
                    Thank you! Lol , not the fact that he is a idiot.. i'm not saying that because this thread isn't to start name calling and insults but the fact that the documentary is just great in general.
                    Last edited by YoungMoneyEnt; 06-22-2010, 03:38 PM.
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Naah I didn't direct the idiot comment at anyone I ment anyone who has watched Loose Change and still thinks it still was ONLY terrorists would have to be a idiot. Just to clear that up haha.

Comment

There is No Theory For The Bombing. It was Just A Terrorist Attack. These Idiots That Make These Vids Need To Be Put On A Field And Shot.

My Opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                          There is No Theory For The Bombing. It was Just A Terrorist Attack. These Idiots That Make These Vids Need To Be Put On A Field And Shot.

My Opinion.
                          Have you even watched it lol?

Comment

Working...
                          X