No announcement yet.

September 11, 2001. Conspiracy Theory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September 11, 2001. Conspiracy Theory.

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Its the same with all presidents.... I think at least.

Why would one push so hard for the war to get oil, FOR THE US. Then the next come and back out after we are already getting what we want? Its just how the government runs. Black OR white president...
    rememebr how suddenly there is a 1 trillion dollars worth of lithium they JUST found there SMH at the politicians tell us straight why you want to stay there

Comment

For those who believe the Conspiracy theory's there's so much more.
      for those who don't believe look up the Bilderberg Group you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        Its the same with all presidents.... I think at least.

Why would one push so hard for the war to get oil, FOR THE US. Then the next come and back out after we are already getting what we want? Its just how the government runs. Black OR white president...
        This is true. They say we are in Iraq to continue monitoring the country so it doesn't erupt and fail completely again. However, they don't even want us there! And to be honest, who gives a fuck about other countries. We've always been like that. Trying to help other people than our own... why did we help haiti but new orleans is still fucked up? We definitely have a secret reason for being there and thats for oil or weapons of mass destruction.

frankiefrustration22 is my youtube channel btw. And at YMCMFAN, it's a thread that has potential to never die down because it's such a touchy subject to many.
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
          This is true. They say we are in Iraq to continue monitoring the country so it doesn't erupt and fail completely again. However, they don't even want us there! And to be honest, who gives a fuck about other countries. We've always been like that. Trying to help other people than our own... why did we help haiti but new orleans is still fucked up? We definitely have a secret reason for being there and thats for oil or weapons of mass destruction.

frankiefrustration22 is my youtube channel btw. And at YMCMFAN, it's a thread that has potential to never die down because it's such a touchy subject to many.
          If 9/11 was a conspiracy or not. There is still terrorist attacks trying to be accomplished in the US. Like the New York Bomb a month or so ago. That area of the world has NO form of goverment. Al kida runs the shit. IRAQ's army cant handle them. And they would blow the fuck out of are close ally Israel if they had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
            If 9/11 was a conspiracy or not. There is still terrorist attacks trying to be accomplished in the US. Like the New York Bomb a month or so ago. That area of the world has NO form of goverment. Al kida runs the shit. IRAQ's army cant handle them. And they would blow the fuck out of are close ally Israel if they had the chance.
            Al-Qaeda used to run parts of that area . . But Iraq has a form of government actually, so does Afghanistan. Because of us! But if we leave " then things will get bad" but that's not why we're there. It's for weapons of mass destruction imo. .
            Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Al-Qaeda used to run parts of that area . . But Iraq has a form of government actually, so does Afghanistan. Because of us! But if we leave " then things will get bad" but that's not why we're there. It's for weapons of mass destruction imo. .
              It's oil, The Drugs & everything else that worth sum muney

Comment

I'm guessing that you people believe in the Illuminati too?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                  I'm guessing that you people believe in the Illuminati too?
                  LOL no dude.
                  What would Illuminati have to do with this.
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

LOL no dude.
                    What would Illuminati have to do with this.
                    nothing at all.smh.

Comment

Is the Illuminati not a conspiracy?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                        Is the Illuminati not a conspiracy?
                        This is the 9-11 thread. Go to the conspiracy theory thread.
                        And Illuminati is just so outrageous.
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Honestly 9/11 is one of the most terrible things thats ever happend in my life. Who ever was responsible. All the people who died, some sketchy shit went down but we will never know what really happend. And thats the part i cant stand the most.

Comment

Working...
                          X