Sex Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sex Chat Thread

i want some as we speak, i didn't get drunk for no reason, i'm really fuckin pissed my friend took all the sexy bitches away when he left, cuz they waz mad hot u kno slags was gonna cop that shit asap
    Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Originally posted by Slags
      i want some as we speak, i didn't get drunk for no reason, i'm really fuckin pissed my friend took all the sexy bitches away when he left, cuz they waz mad hot u kno slags was gonna cop that shit asap
      hoooooes, lets just talk about hoooooes

Comment

Originally posted by mopassion89
        Originally posted by Mizzd.carter
        i known him for a min a hot min ...... we meet when he was 9 ( he lied told me he was 11) and i was 18...... just last week he told me he was 9 then and i been crushin on him since then....... he all grown and shit now and i want him bad as ever .....

its bad to say that but 18 i could of pulled off a young boi like that but @ 26 it looks bad ........

aand i know he is not dumb i know he has to sence somthign niggas are not dumb..... but i dont want to do somethign and it fuck up ur freind shit..... that why i an just take him the fuk down all the times we where alone in the house ....... and he has a girl but i am @ that fuck the girl shit now i known him longer and i never saw him ever wit a white girl so yea its hard
        Get him while u can!!!!!!
        ERRR i wish i could now....
        [vent]bc right now as of 8:47pm they kicked down his door and took him out....... he going for a bit.....errr and when i was standing out there when they took him in the cop car he told his mom, his two sis's he loves them and i was next to them and he said...... barbi ....mizz carter smiled and said love u more then her...........and i was liek damn........ and they took his girl but the fuckin cunt up fuckin stairs now walking pissing me the fuck off bc the apartment was in HER NAME nuttin in that brib was in his name yet she fuckin out and he too the hole fuckin rap........ like what kind of fuckin ride or die bitch is that?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? omg i just want to go up there and kill her............ i would of took it i knew what i was geting into getin wit him take that shit. and he had no F's at all and me i got two and he has priere mistormeners omg errrrr.. but also he a real man not letin her take the shit or asking....... so right now i am so pissed errrr [/end vent]

I AM BACK THE REAL BARBI

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
          haha, alkalin, u wannna accomplish the same task, don't lie, don't b a dick while i'm drunk as a skunk, haha
          everyone loves sex ma maan!
          i would have it aaaaaall day, and want some tomorow

All day sex is a good thing.
          Who can have enough sex ?
          i think - nobody...

Comment

[quote=Mizzd.carter]
            Originally posted by "Mizzd.carter":tzxj4fvz
            i known him for a min a hot min ...... we meet when he was 9 ( he lied told me he was 11) and i was 18...... just last week he told me he was 9 then and i been crushin on him since then....... he all grown and shit now and i want him bad as ever .....

That's sum bullshyt!!! I hope he dnt plan on being wit her when he get out!
            its bad to say that but 18 i could of pulled off a young boi like that but @ 26 it looks bad ........

aand i know he is not dumb i know he has to sence somthign niggas are not dumb..... but i dont want to do somethign and it fuck up ur freind shit..... that why i an just take him the fuk down all the times we where alone in the house ....... and he has a girl but i am @ that fuck the girl shit now i known him longer and i never saw him ever wit a white girl so yea its hard
            Get him while u can!!!!!!
            ERRR i wish i could now....
            [vent]bc right now as of 8:47pm they kicked down his door and took him out....... he going for a bit.....errr and when i was standing out there when they took him in the cop car he told his mom, his two sis's he loves them and i was next to them and he said...... barbi ....mizz carter smiled and said love u more then her...........and i was liek damn........ and they took his girl but the fuckin cunt up fuckin stairs now walking pissing me the fuck off bc the apartment was in HER NAME nuttin in that brib was in his name yet she fuckin out and he too the hole fuckin rap........ like what kind of fuckin ride or die bitch is that?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? omg i just want to go up there and kill her............ i would of took it i knew what i was geting into getin wit him take that shit. and he had no F's at all and me i got two and he has priere mistormeners omg errrrr.. but also he a real man not letin her take the shit or asking....... so right now i am so pissed errrr [/end vent][/quote:tzxj4fvz]
            Mo' Passion http://www.myspace.com/mopassioniaa

Comment

Originally posted by OldLady
              haha, alkalin, u wannna accomplish the same task, don't lie, don't b a dick while i'm drunk as a skunk, haha

i think - nobody...
              U must got dat fire shyt or the person u do it with dnt do it right!!! I cant go all day wit my bf....I be swollen and out of it after round 2!!!!!!
              Mo' Passion http://www.myspace.com/mopassioniaa

Comment

i think - nobody...
                U must got dat fire shyt or the person u do it with dnt do it right!!! I cant go all day wit my bf....I be swollen and out of it after round 2!!!!!!

Yes - thats true...thumbs:
                And after round three it is REALLY good.

Old women can be sooo bad....

Comment

In honor one of my new fav songs by Jae Millz 'Sex Tape.'

Would you make a sex tape?

...Id' say maybe...just dont make me watch it back. I dont like seeing myself on tv. And we're erasing that shit after lol.
                  http://www.iamshanell.com
                  LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Yes - thats true...thumbs:
                    And after round three it is REALLY good.

Old women can be sooo bad....

Someones a freak. vay niiiicccceeeee(in borats voice)
                    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Well everyone shud kno by now, I like to convo so when u look at dis pic guys, wat do u think?

I Thank She Can Get It...Wit Tha Quickness
                      RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
                      Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

Question: If a girl has sex during her period without using a condom, are there possibilities of her gettin pregnant?
                        "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
                          Question: If a girl has sex during her period without using a condom, are there possibilities of her gettin pregnant?
                          Not Sure But i kno for a fact theres possibilities of her getting an infection
                          RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
                          Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

Working...
                          X