X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sex Chat Thread

Originally posted by Woocky View Post

Just kidding.

What's the weirdest place you've ever done it?
    The school hallway during class when I asked if I can go to the bathroom.. This was like 3 years ago in high school LOL!

Anyways my question.. And don't laugh but I tried to put it in her rear end tonight and she got mad... What should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
      The school hallway during class when I asked if I can go to the bathroom.. This was like 3 years ago in high school LOL!

Anyways my question.. And don't laugh but I tried to put it in her rear end tonight and she got mad... What should I do?
      Um... Apologize? That's all I got lol.

Just kidding.

What's the weirdest place you've ever done it?
      Back seat of my dad's car Long story lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
        Just say; 'Whoops, wrong entrance.'

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        Back seat of my dad's car Long story lol
        Lol, a friend of mine got headed when his mom and dad were in the front seat driving to Italy.

Comment

Meh she goes back to school on Sunday evening I'll just let it blow off she'll forget it by Thanksgiving.

Comment

To the rear end shit damn, idk thats a hard one haha you shouldnt of done that without her telling you too.

I had sex on my parents bed lmao
            and in this university's library , CSUN. It was crazy some guy saw me pulling my pants up Lol

Heres a nice one. Has anybody ever walked in on you when you were doing something sexual?
            My friend walked in on me getting head thats it. Guys dont really care thats like props haha Thank god it wasnt my mom

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
              Heres a nice one. Has anybody ever walked in on you when you were doing something sexual?
              My friend walked in on me getting head thats it. Guys dont really care thats like props haha Thank god it wasnt my mom
              Hahaha, lucky you
              Anyway, I've never get caught yet. As far as I know...

Comment

Haha iGot5 that's fucking funny. You probably should've asked her

Comment

Just say; 'Whoops, wrong entrance.'

Lol, a friend of mine got headed when his mom and dad were in the front seat driving to Italy.
                  Wow that is crazy lol. How the fuck do his parents not notice that??
                  Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
                  To the rear end shit damn, idk thats a hard one haha you shouldnt of done that without her telling you too.

I had sex on my parents bed lmao
                  and in this university's library , CSUN. It was crazy some guy saw me pulling my pants up Lol

Yeah my roommate has a couple times lol. And a couple times back in high school in the parking lot at school haha

Comment

I have no idea. Maybe they have.
                    When I asked the girl if it was true, she walked away LOL

Comment

I have no idea. Maybe they have.
                      When I asked the girl if it was true, she walked away LOL
                      Damn that's fucking awesome Lol

Comment

Yeah my roommate has a couple times lol. And a couple times back in high school in the parking lot at school haha
                        Lol damn I always wanted to get head or anything at school.
                        I actually had sex in the universitys garden too but it was soo quick maybe like 5 mins and I didnt get that much pleasure from it cuz I was nervous/scared of people coming... so i dont count it.
                        and the craziest thing is that I got a handjob at McDonalds with my gf lil bro sitting in front of us. The table blocked it. Obv McDs was empty cuz i wouldnt do that with ppl there Lol Idk what I would of done if the bro would of saw. And the crazy thing was that my girl asked to do it. Why would you deny a handjob or anything sexual from a hot girl hahah
                        Last edited by chapweezy; 10-09-2010, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Dude I would not want to get head with the parents in the front seat that's just plain awkward and strange. Lmao!

Comment

Working...
                          X