• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sex Chat Thread

[quote=MszRockette]
    Originally posted by Uzzi Kid
    Originally posted by MszRockette
    Originally posted by "Uzzi Kid":3tkaywe2
    I'm surprised with all you guys talking about waiting and stuff when you guys listen to Lil Wayne so much.
    Your point ... ??
    Being as he's such a womanizer and he talks about all of this promiscuous sex at a young age and even while being married.
    Uhm ... everyone talks about sex dude. Sex Sells. :suprised: [/quote:3tkaywe2]

Whatever, I was speaking in general of what I thought about most people that listen to Lil Wayne.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

Originally posted by burnout
      I'll fuck a girl in the ass, pussy, mouth, tittes, ears, shit whatevers a hole is
      is it just me or those thats sounds like a sex freak just kidding but serious i would never do it in a ass hole just sounds nasty and shit

Comment

Originally posted by VveezyF
        Haha has anyone here had sex in like a really random place, i havent i stick to the bed but im just wonderin
        Stairwell of an apartment complex on a Saturday night in college with parties goin on right above and below us hahaha
        I never back down. I lay you back down.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyIsEverything
          Originally posted by VveezyF
          Haha has anyone here had sex in like a really random place, i havent i stick to the bed but im just wonderin
          Stairwell of an apartment complex on a Saturday night in college with parties goin on right above and below us hahaha

Comment

lol wow this thread blew up, I remember when you were thinking about making it.
            http://www.iamshanell.com
            LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

the most random place... that would be a bmx bike half pipe. i know wierd ey

"Wats sum gud shit 2 put hea den? Idk."

Comment

Originally posted by amor2429
                I had sex last night. with someone a few months younger than me.
                I gave him a blow job. and we did 4 positions. XD

Lol this sounds so fake- no offense
                "We did 4 positions" I don't know anyone that describes sex like that. Fair enough saying some examples but to remember how many (which I could never do, sometimes it's hard to distinguish between a few cause you're caught up in the moment and you're both going with the flow so y'know, it's not a conscious decision) and even mentioning the head. Why would you have sex without giving him head in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephanie

"We did 4 positions" I don't know anyone that describes sex like that. Fair enough saying some examples but to remember how many (which I could never do, sometimes it's hard to distinguish between a few cause you're caught up in the moment and you're both going with the flow so y'know, it's not a conscious decision) and even mentioning the head. Why would you have sex without giving him head in the first place?

Comment

theFUCK ? Since when was head before sex a rule? :suprised:

Comment

Co sign, i know what your saying
                      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt

Co sign, i know what your saying
                        okay. ouch that hurt. well i did have sex with him. and i know what we did.

"Wats sum gud shit 2 put hea den? Idk."

Comment

i'd deffinitly never let a guy fuck me in the ass..

Comment

Working...
                          X