Need Some Advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Advice.

Ok, so I've been smokin weed since aboit Febuary and I haven't had any problems but, the other night my mom caught me! She was trying to turn on the house alarm and couldnt figure out why it wasnt working. So all the doors/windows have to be closed in the house for the alarm to turn on. To make a long story short my mom knew I closed the window went downstairs smelled the weed and was pissed. Im grounded for the rest of my life. Im lucky I still have my iPod but, thats about. How could I make her not mad anymore? Basically, How can I make light of this situation? Please answer withput joking.

Re: Need Some Advice.

Wait Bro how old are you? then i can help out...

Comment

Yeah how old are you? Also, at least how I helped my mom understood. I actually read up on weed alot, know statics and other shit. So when we talked about it, I helped her realize that it's not as bad as she thought and shit. And now, she don't even care I smoke...

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

There isn't much you can do..
        The first couple times getting caught suck.. but keep doing it lol.
        Thats how my ma got used to it.
        If you're 13 and under.. idk.
        But if youre 14 and up.. try to explain that instead of drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes, you're choosing marijuana. say it calms you down etc.. or say you'd rather smoke in the house than outside and get caught.
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

i dont know how this is dealt with in ur community but in mine i dont drink alcohol,syrup,soda..etc only juice/water and i dont smoke marijuana nor cigarettes nor any other shit but parents dont make a big deal outta any of these unless one uses drugs/alcohol coz those r illegal and forbidden.. smokin cigarettes is kind of a big deal though... to my prospective it's really weird what u did LOL ... u can only tell her that WEED is natural just like tomatoes it's not like heroin thats man-made
          I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
          Hate in my heart, love in my mind
          I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
          You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
          I search but never find, hurt but never cry
          I work and forever try, but I�m cursed, so never mind
          And it�s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
          The top gets higher the more that I climb

the best headshot ever!!

Comment

If you are too young to smoke then you're caught. Maybe nothing can convince her, but keep trying maybe it would help.
            Know Yourself

Comment

"mom, I really think that marijuana is NOT that bad for you. In fact marijuana has never been proven to have killed someone just on it's own. Compare that to alcohol and it makes you wonder how one thing so dangerous can be legal and another that has proven to be a lot less dangerous to your life." what I told mine lol

Comment

I'm 16.. I typed that on my iPod.. My mom's crazy.. I don't know what I can say to make her chill.. she kicked me out for like 3 days.. I'm just now getting home..

Comment

Originally posted by Whal3z View Post
                  I'm 16.. I typed that on my iPod.. My mom's crazy.. I don't know what I can say to make her chill.. she kicked me out for like 3 days.. I'm just now getting home..
                  Try to explain to her that you've been offered cocaine, x and heroin ( lie if you haven't ) and say you chose marijuana. If she doesn't want it inside her house, then tell her you'll respect that but you like to smoke pot and as long as your grades or anything like that don't suffer, there shouldn't be a problem.
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
                    Try to explain to her that you've been offered cocaine, x and heroin ( lie if you haven't ) and say you chose marijuana. If she doesn't want it inside her house, then tell her you'll respect that but you like to smoke pot and as long as your grades or anything like that don't suffer, there shouldn't be a problem.
                    That actually sounds resonable.. I'm gonna try talking to her in the next couple of days.. it just sucks cus she told the whole damn family.

Comment

As they say if you can't do the time don't do the crime

=]

Comment

I Really Don't Know What Too Say Other Than You Got Off Lucky If I Ever Did That And Got Caught I Would Probably Never See The Light Of Day Again I Think Your Mum Is Pissed Not Because Its Weed Because It Is A DRUG

Comment

Working...
                        X