Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Some Advice.

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    I Really Don't Know What Too Say Other Than You Got Off Lucky If I Ever Did That And Got Caught I Would Probably Never See The Light Of Day Again I Think Your Mum Is Pissed Not Because Its Weed Because It Is A DRUG
    She's mad becuse, she think it is weak of me to smoke and that I disrespected her by smoking in the house..

Comment

Originally posted by Whal3z View Post
      She's mad becuse, she think it is weak of me to smoke and that I disrespected her by smoking in the house..
      I Guess That Is True I Got A Question Is She A Lone Parent Or Does Your Dad Live With You And Are You An Only Chiild

Comment

Only Child.. & I didn't get off easy she took everything.. & I can't be home alone anymore she brings my grandmom to watch me & I'm 16! going on 17 Next Month!!

Comment

Only Child.. & I didn't get off easy she took everything.. & I can't be home alone anymore she brings my grandmom to watch me & I'm 16! going on 17 Next Month!!
          Ohh Dosnt Sound Good Does Your Nan Know What You Did

And Are Planning On Continuing Smoking

Comment

Ohh Dosnt Sound Good Does Your Nan Know What You Did

And Are Planning On Continuing Smoking
            My mom didn't tell my grandmom because, she said it would hurt her.. I'm playing football so I gotta stop for the drug test but, afterr the season I'm most likely gonna keep burning.. there's never anything else to do.. my mom threatened to take football away from me but, thank god she didn't.

Comment

My mom didn't tell my grandmom because, she said it would hurt her.. I'm playing football so I gotta stop for the drug test but, afterr the season I'm most likely gonna keep burning.. there's never anything else to do.. my mom threatened to take football away from me but, thank god she didn't.

Bro Its Sounds Like You Could Do Something With Football And Imagine If Your Mum Catches You Again Youre Fucked You Should Think About Stopping Bro. If You Don't I Ain't Judging You

Comment

well its not like you need to do it... right?

its your own fault tho....but why would u smoke in the house when your mom is there with you ?!

Comment

My Mate Smokes In His House And He's Never Been Caught And His Mum Is Always Home LMAO

Comment

Do you really need to smoke that bad? C'mon, son.

Sometimes when you get caught, you got to stop doing what's getting you caught.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                      Do you really need to smoke that bad? C'mon, son.

Sometimes when you get caught, you got to stop doing what's getting you caught.
                      Yeah.. I guess you're right but, it's hard when all ur friends do.. & when ur chillen everyones high.. its just like whatever I'll take a hit..

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      well its not like you need to do it... right?

its your own fault tho....but why would u smoke in the house when your mom is there with you ?!
                      Nah.. She wasn't in the house but, it's still dumb

Bro Its Sounds Like You Could Do Something With Football And Imagine If Your Mum Catches You Again Youre Fucked You Should Think About Stopping Bro. If You Don't I Ain't Judging You
                      Yeah.. I love football

Comment

I guess you gotta decide which is more important to you: weed or having a good relationship with your Mom/family. I don't smoke and I don't know what your personal/family life is like so I'm not gonna tell you what to do but whatever ends up happening I hope it all works out for you bro

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                          I guess you gotta decide which is more important to you: weed or having a good relationship with your Mom/family. I don't smoke and I don't know what your personal/family life is like so I'm not gonna tell you what to do but whatever ends up happening I hope it all works out for you bro
                          Thanks Bro.. I really appreciate your help & viewpoints(everyone else also)

Comment

Working...
                          X