Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst Injury You've Ever Had?

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Not Really Funny, But If You Get Kicks Out That Whatever. Ya'll Gonna Die Lonely
    No. Its just funny how much of a liar you are.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I Really Don't See Having A Cracked Head Is Alot.

Comment

lmao

never really been hurt that bad. the worst is when i got stitches in my head after i cracked it open lol. i was like 11 years old doing backflips on my mom and dads bed. there's a wooden railing at the end of it, one of my backflips i super fucked up and landed straight on my head on the edge of the wooden railing. shit was wack as fuck, blood was pouring out my head.. i went to the living room where my dad was and the dude thought i had ketchup all over my face.

Comment

Broke my leg when I was 14 playing football (soccer to some of yall), was running down the wing with the ball and tripped on an uneven part of the pitch, it was an old red ash pitch at my primary school so it was bad condition lol 6 months out of sport- bad times, 2 months off school before summer- goood times

Also cracking your head falling off a wall is perfectly possible, a mate of mine did it when he was a wee kid lol, he still has a small scar on the back of his head.
          Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
            lmao

never really been hurt that bad. the worst is when i got stitches in my head after i cracked it open lol. i was like 11 years old doing backflips on my mom and dads bed. there's a wooden railing at the end of it, one of my backflips i super fucked up and landed straight on my head on the edge of the wooden railing. shit was wack as fuck, blood was pouring out my head.. i went to the living room where my dad was and the dude thought i had ketchup all over my face.
            Holy fuck thats insane haha. When I was in like 4th grade I got kicked in the face and had to basically get my nose glued back together lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

A firecracker explode near my head then I fell on a very little tree trunk, this trunk struck me on my eye (Which I closed)... no lie

Consequences : My eyebrow was torn and all around my eye was swelled ! It was more horrible because it happened in the middle of the summer like 8-9 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
                A firecracker explode near my head then I fell on a very little tree trunk, this trunk struck me on my eye (Which I closed)... no lie

Consequences : My eyebrow was torn and all around my eye was swelled ! It was more horrible because it happened in the middle of the summer like 8-9 years ago...
                Damn... Might wanna move away from the firecracker next time

Comment

I havent really been hurt ever lol The only thing i can think of is that i cut my elbow open on my basketball hoop and blood was gushing and shit. My dads like suck it up and put a bandaid on it. nbd haha that was last summer

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                    I havent really been hurt ever lol The only thing i can think of is that i cut my elbow open on my basketball hoop and blood was gushing and shit. My dads like suck it up and put a bandaid on it. nbd haha that was last summer
                    Haha thats kinda how I was until I fucked up my knee... I know why they tell you to play every game like it's your last now

Comment

I dont see how cracking your head off a wall is something that couldnt happen. I know alot of people who have done summink like that. Obviously he dont mean it cracked open totally and his brains were comin out and shit.

But Yeah. I aint never broken anything. Just sliced my pinkie down to the bone and got a fat bit of glass up my foot.
                      Pretty boring tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        When I Was Very Young Not A High One.
                        Oh, wasn't really sure what you meant at first.
                        Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

No Never Cracked Open Like That. Just A Split In My Head.

Comment

Working...
                          X