• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Illuminati.

ILLUMINATI IS REAL ! lol just saying .. illuminati.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
      If there IS an Illuminati, why are you sitting around trying to prove its existence? Shouldn't you be fighting back?!? Meet up with the other crazy people, and burn down the White House...
      no kidding yo !!
      i watched like 5 hours of that illuminati shiit on youtube ....

Comment

Fuck the Illuminati
        I'm down to blow up the white house haha but I dont know if the majority of secret society members even inhabit that place
        I'm a rapper though and im currently recording my mixtape gonna expose these mothafuckas, I'm like immortal technique but more marketable and shit cuz im a good lookin teen not some fat old guy lol
        #KILLUMINATI

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
          Fuck the Illuminati
          I'm down to blow up the white house haha but I dont know if the majority of secret society members even inhabit that place
          I'm a rapper though and im currently recording my mixtape gonna expose these mothafuckas, I'm like immortal technique but more marketable and shit cuz im a good lookin teen not some fat old guy lol
          #KILLUMINATI

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
            Fuck the Illuminati
            #KILLUMINATI
            They are obviously already exposed if you know about them.
            But, you can't prove what isn't there.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
              They are obviously already exposed if you know about them.
              But, you can't prove what isn't there.
              Whatever man we can agree to disagree

Comment

The Illuminati is supposed to be the most elite secret cult in the world, but with a simple Google search I can find everything there is about them. No such thing as the Illuminati, at least anymore. Jay-z just likes the attention the Illuminati brings to himself.

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

if there's an Illuminati, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! Stop bitching and whining about them. I also noticed that only black people talk about them. and no, not all white people are rich. I make $500/month, $480 of which goes toward rent. The little I have left I try to feed myself with.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                    if there's an Illuminati, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! Stop bitching and whining about them. I also noticed that only black people talk about them. and no, not all white people are rich. I make $500/month, $480 of which goes toward rent. The little I have left I try to feed myself with.
                    We aint the only one's that talk about it, people of all other races do aswell, but I gotta admit there are quite few black guys who try blaming the illuminati as to why they aint rich and why they think more white people have lots of money than blacks
                    but I'm not blaming the illuminati for my own problems, I'm just saying they exist and have alot of power... and I am doing something about it with my music... wait till my mixtape comes out niqqa
                    and damn you only get bout 20 a month to eat? that sucks man

Comment

Could the Illumanti be behind global warning?

Well, the supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after some of the new temperature data I have found showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years. The figures that I have found suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century. Based on readings from more than 30,000 measuring stations, the data that I discovered last week came with little fanfare. This almost for sure confirms that the rising trend in world temperatures ended in 1997. And that the Illuminati is real.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                        Could the Illumanti be behind global warning?

Well, the supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after some of the new temperature data I have found showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years. The figures that I have found suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century. Based on readings from more than 30,000 measuring stations, the data that I discovered last week came with little fanfare. This almost for sure confirms that the rising trend in world temperatures ended in 1997. And that the Illuminati is real.
                        Sportz SHUT THE FUCK UP.

that is all

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                          We need to start blocking the fucking media this is serious shit!!

Think about it for a second. Where did you learn about Illuminati?? Yeah ....

Guys like you are fucking annoying because you believe in anything these youtube videos tell you

Go read some books about these secret societies instead

Comment

Working...
                          X