Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Tryna Make Maggie My Baby Mother

Comment

• Can't wait for the new season to come out. I'm sure it's in september right? Shame I've totally forgotten about what the hell happened in the last episode. Probably gonna have to watch one of those recap videos on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingcool52 View Post
        Can't wait for the new season to come out. I'm sure it's in september right? Shame I've totally forgotten about what the hell happened in the last episode. Probably gonna have to watch one of those recap videos on YouTube.
        End of September

It's that fight between negan and Rick camp

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Not long now

Comment

• Anyone check out the episode last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              Anyone check out the episode last night
              Man I used to love this show! But god damn last nights episode was some hot garbage. There was multiple times Neagan could have been shot and killed but for some reason rick and everyone else turned into storm troopers from star wars and they missed every shot...... He was on the floor and Rick poured a whole clip into his direction and missed.
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                Man I used to love this show! But god damn last nights episode was some hot garbage. There was multiple times Neagan could have been shot and killed but for some reason rick and everyone else turned into storm troopers from star wars and they missed every shot...... He was on the floor and Rick poured a whole clip into his direction and missed.
                Yeah I feel you, I used to be excited for every new episode of this show, but it seems like it's really going downhill.

Comment

• It had the lowest views ever for an episode

Comment

• i need to catch up on the last few episodes
                    no one even talks about it no more

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      i need to catch up on the last few episodes
                      no one even talks about it no more
                      Shows falling off

Comment

• After these 4 episodes I'm slowly losing total interest in the show too. I need Black Mirror to hurry up and come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          After these 4 episodes I'm slowly losing total interest in the show too. I need Black Mirror to hurry up and come out.
                          I agree

Comment

Working...
                          X